Short Story I: Secrets Revealed

Ship: Peter Stark & Tony Stark & Pepper Potts

Summary: Peter's secret identity is no longer as secret as he wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter sat anxiously on his bed, as he waited for his parents decision. He'd just been caught coming back from patrol, and now his parents knew of his alter ego as Spider-Man. 

He should have been more careful. He shouldn't have taken it for granted. 

Now was the abrupt end of an era. They wouldn't allow him to be a superhero, his Mum already worried about his dad's antics as Iron Man. His dad wouldn't want his son's safety jeopardized any further than it already was, as Tony Stark's son, Heir to the World's Greatest Tech Conglomerate.

Peter had been sat there for what felt like hours, when Pepper and Tony finally came in.

"Peter, we've come to a decision." Pepper said, as she moved to sit on the end of her son's bed.

"You'll be able to continue as Spider-Man-", Tony started, as Peter jumped up smiling.

"-on three conditions." He finished, Peter, dejected, sat back down.

Tony held up a finger, "One, you must be back by 11pm."

"Two, you must call us if you're injured." Pepper took up.

"And three, you can't wear that suit." Tony fished, indicating behind to Peter's suit folded over his desk chair.

"Ok, that's more than fair." Peter said, as his Mum hugged him.

"We just want you to be safe, honey." She said, as Tony sat on the other side of Peter, joining the hug.

"Thanks for understanding, guys." Peter said, and parents smiled at him.

"But what will I wear out on patrol?" Peter suddenly realised, pulling away.

"We're making you a better suit, isn't that right J?"

"Yes Sir." The AI replied.

"Thank you, thank you thank you!" Peter said, tightly hugging his Dad again.

"What do you say we get started n-"

"No, no more science tonight boys, I've had enough shocks today." Pepper said.

"But Mum/But Pepper." Peter and Tony replied, trying to sway her.

"No, it's getting late. I know I need my bed. See you in the morning Peter."

"Your Mum's right, goodnight Pete."

"Goodnight, love you."

"We love you too Peter." They replied, closing Peter's door.

------------------------------------------------------------

Lying in the bed, Tony turned to his wife, "Guess he got my superhero genes then?"

"Looks as much.", Pepper said, resting her book down on her nightstand, "I just hope he's not as selfless as you."

"We'll have to wait and see." Tony replied switching his attention back to his STARKPhone, as Pepper turned out the light.

"Hey! I was-"

"Sleep Tony!"

-

"Fine."