Pride: Part 1/3

-- Peter/Ned/MJ, (Polyamorous Relationship). --

-------------

GUILT

-------------

Meanwhile, In A Modern History Class...

"Now, I want you to get into to groups of no more than three for this project. Pick people you like as your be working in these groups for the next four weeks. If you can't choose sensibly and quickly yourself, I'll pick for you" Mr Davidson said.

MJ turned in her seat to look at Peter and Ned in the row behind her and a silent conversation was had where they agreed to be in a group. Just as Mr Davidson finished explaining this, the bell rang for the end of day, and Peter and Ned followed the mass of eager students out of the classroom. It was a Friday, and everyone clearly wanted to get home.

It wasn't until they were at their lockers when Peter and Ned realised they girlfriend hadn't left with them. They shrugged and finished getting their stuff from their lockers, chatting about Ned's new Jarwa Sandcrawler LEGO set all the while, and so by then the corridor was basically empty.

"Where's-" But Ned stopped when Peter pointed over his shoulder.

"I can't believe my boyfriends abandoned me!" MJ said sarcastically, as she reached them.

"Well MJ, when the bell goes, we go."

"Well Peter, if you hadn't left so fast, you'd have seen Davidson handing out the structure for our project." MJ replied giving both of them a copying of the essay structure sheet.

"Thanks MJ, I have to go, Moms outside. Love you guys."

Peter's phoned pinged, "Happy's out front too, Love you too Ned, love you MJ."

"You losers better get going then, love you." MJ said, hanging back. They never left all at once, so as not to arouse any suspicion.

"Discuss the project on the group chat." Ned asked, getting a nod from MJ and a "Yep" from Peter.

Ned and Peter left school together, careful not to stand so close each other, that people thought they were more than just friends. Ned spotted his Mom's car first and gave a quick wave to Peter, before running over. Turning away from Ned's retreating car, Peter spotted Happy in Tony Stark's least inconspicuous car. A black Hummer SUV, with dark tinted windows, and armour plating all over no doubt. Peter sighed, but happily, he knew the car meant his parents cared for his safety which, after Peter's rough start in the Foster System, was exactly what he needed and Tony & Pepper knew it.

Jumping into the car, and shouting a quick "Hi Happy" to the recently promoted, Stark Industries Head of Security, he took out his StarkPhone V, one that wasn't even on the market as it was still being developed.

-------------

Now, In A Group Chat...

SmallStark: Hey we meeting at mine?

JustMJ: For project?
JustMJ: Then yeah.

SmallStark: Yep, any ideas.

NedWars: Cold War?

JustMJ: We could look at suffering under the various communism and capitalist regimes?

SmallStark: Yeah, great idea MJ.