Matching T-Shirts

Heidi unlocked the door and walked inside her home. She hung her up her coat and purse. She glanced at the stove clock.
3:06 A.M.
She smiled, knowing that her son would, hopefully, be asleep. She crept upstairs, carefully walking to Evan's room, and opened the door. She chuckled silently, seeing Evan and Jared curled up together. She closed the door and went to bed, first texting Jared's mother to tell her that Jared was indeed at their home.

...

Beep! Beep! Beep!
5:00 A.M.

Evan stirred, taking his phone and shutting down his alarm absentmindedly. He rubbed his eyes, waking up. He tried to stretch yet was unsuccessful. Holding him down was..

"Jared?" Evan croaked.

The other male moved slightly, not waking up. Even an alarm wouldn't wake him up, nevertheless Evan's barely noticeable voice. His face was close to the other's, their legs intertwined and Jared's arms wrapped around him. Of course, Evan thought, the one time we share a bed. Yet, he enjoyed this moment, gazing upon Jared's face, backlit from the light coming through the window. God, why did they have to be so close?
Jared finally started coming to, groaning and tightly holding onto Evan. Once he noticed what he was holding onto, he let go almost instantaneously. Both him and Evan were red in the face.

"Shit- I'm sorry dude- uh, no homo!" Jared quickly scrambled words together, sitting up.

"I, uh.. how long have you been up, Ev?"

"Not long, m-my alarm went off, which didn't seem to change your state." Evan chuckled, receiving a smile from the other male.

"So you.. you didn't try to get me off of you?" Jared's face was red, redder than before. Small glimpse of hope here.

"I mean, I didn't see a uh.. reason t-to.." Evan trailed off, messing with the collar of the shirt he didn't bother to get changed out of.

"Well.. what time is it?"

"Pshh.. 5:03-"

"Wayyy to early dude, night."

Jared laid back down, smiling.

...

Evan was getting annoyed. He wasn't the type of person to sleep in, he didn't want to be late for school. What if he was late? What would people think? They would think he was a loser, rebel, delinquent..

"Acorn, you look constipated."

Evan almost screamed. He didn't expect Jared to be awake.

"I uh- what? How long h-have you been awake? Did I wake you? I'm sorry if I did!"

"Jeez, chill, take a squip."

Jared laughed, making Evan ease knowing he wasn't mad at him.

"Let's just.. g-get ready, huh?"

Jared shot fingers guns and stood up.

They got out of bed and started getting ready for their day. Evan picked out his clothes, getting another blue polo shirt and some jeans, with much dismay from Jared.

"You never wear the shirt we got at our last concert!" Jared huffed, placing his head on the taller one's shoulder.

"Well.. I-it's not something I would normally wear to school.. y'know? P-People may.. you'know.." Evan messed with the fabric of the shirt.

"Who cares what other people think? And hey, I brought my shirt too, so if anyone is a dick about it, blame it on me, alright?"

Evan smiled. "Alright.. fine."
He hung the blue polo shirt back up and took the shirt Jared huffed and puffed about, finally pushing Evan's walls down.