7

The next day,I didn't have the courage to go out.Even if I was starving,I wouldn't dare to go downstairs.
I didn't know what would my reaction be if I meet Jeongguk.
My heartbeats would still rise up when I think about last night.

why I kissed him in the first place?!
I mean,yes he is handsome,attractive,muscular and-...ok,I got my answer.

Two knocks were heard and I almost panicked!

"Who is it?"

I asked with a shaky voice and sat up straight on the bed.

"It's me,Jin."

I sighed and went to the door to open it.He was standing there with a worried expression on his face.
Before I could say anything,he came in and grabbed my shoulders,shaking me lightly.

"Why didn't you come for breakfast?I thought something had happened to you!"

I lower my head ashamed.It was obvious that he was really worried about me.I didn't like the idea,but I was enjoying the attention.

He let go of my shoulders to grab my hand instead and after closing the door,he dragged me to the bed and made me sit on it.Then he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Answer my question.Why didn't you come out of your room?"

I couldn't believe myself when I actually told him about what happened last night!
For some seconds he was completely shocked.Then out of a sudden he started laughing and then I saw how he smiled.
He was happy?!

"This was funny and shocking at the same time.I'm really happy!"

Now it was my turn to be shocked!
He was happy about something this much embarrassing?!

"And which part makes you happy exactly?"

He sighed and with that smile still playing on his face,he looked at his lap like he was remembering something.

"Jeongguk never showed his emotions after what happened four years ago.I am happy that he finally found someone that he can show his affection to him."

My expression softened a little...
What could have happened to him to makes him this much careless about his emotions?
Can it be the reason that he is so cold and soulless?

"Is it the reason why he is cold?"

Jin nodded,his smile turning into a sad one.I put my hand on his to show him that I understand.
He looked up and stared at me.

"Please Taehyung...if he really is intrested in you,please give him-I mean give them a chance."

I frowned a little confused.

"They?Jungkook is also intrested in me?!"

He nodded again,not looking at anything but my eyes.

"He is,but he thinks that you hate him;so he didn't say or show anything."

A short silence appeared.Jin took a breath in and out,then started again.

"Taehyung...do you really,hate them?"

This was a question that I've been asking myself since last night.I remembered the night that Jungkook looked at me with pleading eyes,begging me to believe that they were good.
I remembered the look in Jeongguk's eyes.So soft and caring.

I broke our eye contact and turned my gaze to my hands.I can't deny that I may have feelings for them.But is it enough for me to trust them?
Besides,how can I give them a chance when I still have Jimin?

Then something came to my mind that I hadn't noticed before.I haven't thought about Jimin during these days as much as before.My mind was surrounded with the thought of twins.
Could it prove that I was somehow attracted to them?

"Taehyung?"

I looked at Jin and came back to reality.

"You don't have to answer that question if it makes you uncomfortable."

I shook my head and opened my mouth after a while.

"No,it doesn't.It's just that...I'm not sure about my feeling right now.
I do have something-I mean such as feelings for them,but I'm not still sure about it nor them."

Jin nodded undersnding.

"I get it.I won't force you to anything.I'm just trying to help the three of you.You don't have to think about it a lot."

I nodded and smiled a little.Jin seemed a good person and I really enjoyed talking to him.

"Thank you."

He hugged me,then stood up and made me stand,too.

"Let's go so I can make you something to eat."

I nodded fast and followed him to the kitchen.
.
.
.
.
After breakfast,Jin introduced me to his boyfriend,Namjoon,and Yoongi who was one of the hackers.He was also the best in using weapons such as knife.I figured it out when we saw him throwing daggers at a target base.
He reminded me so much of Jeongguk;cold,soulless and careless...

I wonder why I hadn't seen them around before?
It's like they were ghosts until then.

Jin suggested to watch a movie together.Yoongi protested,saying that he was tired.But by receiving a sharp look from Jin,he finally accepted and leaned on the big,black sofa.
.
.
.
.
(8:37 P.M)

We have watched three movies 'till now.I was sleepy and my eyes were near being closed when suddenly a load Bang was heard.
All of our drowsiness diappeared by Jungkook's shout.

"Help!"

Then we saw a bloody Jeongguk,being dragged by a terrified Jungkook.
We jumped down from the sofa.They ran to the twins while I stood there shocked,not knowing what to do.

"What happened?!"

Jin asked Jungkook who looked like he would pass out anytime.

"He has been shot..."

**************

Next chapter is going to have-Something:/
So be prepared!
Thanks everyone!♡

~AP