15

Ok,so before we get to the story,I really don't know how to thanks anyone who has been reading this book and voting lately.I'm sooo thankful and I hope everyone enjoy this story.Thanks again!

*****************

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

I ran in the hall where Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung were watching TV and Suga hyung was sleeping on the couch.
Wait.a.minute...
Did I just call them Hyung?! Wow!
I guess I was kind of comfortable here. I don't really mind since I'm trying to trust them.
I mean,we can't live without trusting anyone and always be alone, can we?

"We came back!"

I announced loudly and I could hear suga hyung groaned for being woken up.

"Why everyone love to disturb my sleep?"

Namjoon hyung chuckled and stood up after Jin hyung.

"Seriously Yoongi! You've been sleeping for half of the day. You seem like you're in Hibernation."

Jin hyung said while he was walking toward us.

"Shut up grandpa.I could have slept last night if you would be a little more quiet with those moa-..."

He didn't have the time for finishing when Jin took a spoon in his hand and ran after Suga outside.

"There are innocent ears here, you dumbass!"

I laughed but blushed when I understood that he was pointing at me by saying "innocent ears".
Well...I wasn't that much of a innocent...
I had killed some people for stupid reasons but I didn't have a choice.
But if not having sex means you're innocent, so maybe I was a little naive in "sex-things"case.

"You ok there?"

I felt an arm sneaked around my waist and before I had the time to turn around to see who it is, Jungkook had me secured in his arms.

"Yeah...just thinking."

I leaned on him and closed my eyes slowly, enjoying his warm embrace.
I found it strangely relaxing to be in their arms. I would feel like nothing can harm me.

"How about you go and try the clothes on? we'll come soon."

I nodded with a smile and ran upstaris with the bags in my hands.
I put all the clothes on the bed and looked at them with a finger under my chin, thinking of what to wear.
And when my eyes fell on the black leather shorts, my lips formed into a wide grin!
Time for having some fun...!

(Author's P.O.V)

The twins went into Taehyung's room after changing their clothes and waited for the male patiently to change his clothes so they could see his outfit.

"Tae, are you done?"

"Almost! Just give me a second...Ok!I'm done."

Taehyung came out of the big room that was like a walk in closet.
The second he appeared, the twins were shocked by the sight in front of them.
The leather shorts was exposing his milky colored tighs perfectly and the loose white shirt was showing his body.
Taehyung lowered his head because of those hungry and hot looks on himself. But secretly, he was smirking.
He was proud of himself for having such an effect on not just one, but two people.
For being more proud, those two people were the Jeon Twins!
And Taehyung had made them so hard-...oh, sorry. Let's not mention that.

"Um...do they look good on me?"

He was using all his might to not laugh at their drooling faces.

"You look like a fucking Greek God! Shit..."

Taehyung smiled innocently after recieving the reaction he wanted.
Mission completed!

"So...I guess it's time to sleep?"

The two males who were still staring at Taehyung,got up fast by hearing what the now giggling boy said and tried to look everywhere but not at the sexy and hot boy.
Remember, Tried!

"Y-yeah, of course. We...We will leave now. Yes, um...good night."

Jeongguk said and pushed his brother to the door, both of them going out and taking a deep breath after closing the door.

"God...I don't know how much more time I could have controled myself."

Jungkook sighed but held his breath by remembering something.

"Gguk..."

"Yes?"

"What about tommorow?"

Jungkook looked at his brother with a serious but also nervous expression.

"What about that?"

Jeongguk hadn't realized what his brother was talking about yet.
Jungkook sighed again before lowering his eyes.

"I don't want to lose Taehyung to him again."

Jeongguk's eyes went wide! He had completely forgot about that. Seems like the time had passed pretty much faster since they were spending time with Taehyung.

"Don't worry. We won't repeat the same mistake..."

*************

And next chapter will be a Big Mess!
Be prepared...!*-*
Thanks everyone!♡

~AP