10

(Author's P.O.V)

"Why would you want to learn swimming?Besides,how is it possible to be in mafia and not know swimming?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrow with a questioning look.

"It's not like everyone in mafia should know swimming!"

Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms like a annoyed child.

"Of course it is!There are many occasions that you should know how to swim or else you die."

Jungkook said casually like it's something normal which happens.
He became serious and grabbed Taehyung's wrist.

"That's why I'm going to teach you."

He then dragged Taehyung downstairs and towards the big and luxury pool.
The sun was shining and the weather was cool.The sunshine was making the water in the pool seems so clear and bright.
So the water couldn't be so cold,right?
Taehyung was thinking of that question and was hoping for the water to not be so cold.

While Jungkook was removing his shirt and pants and Taehyung was trying so hard not to blush,Jin came and stood in the doorway.

"What are you doing,kook?"

Jungkook went in the pool and stayed in the shallow part and waited for Taehyung to join him.

"I want to teach him swimming.Oh,Jin hyung,can you tell Jeongguk to come here?"

Taehyung turned to him with a shocked expression.If Jeongguk know about this,he's going to make fun of him for the rest of his life!

"No!I-I mean...you're here so it's not necessary to tell him about this,huh?"

Jin smiled devilishly!

"Why not?Or is there something that you haven't told us?"

He asked playfully but that was enough for Taehyung to have a panic attack!

"No!W-what?!No,there's nothing."

Jungkook chuckled by seeing Taehyung so nervous.There was something that he was hiding indeed!

"I need him to help me.I can't teach you alone."

Taehyung made a sound of protest and crossed his arms.

"Why not?"

"Because he is better than me in swimming."

Taehyung pouted and frowned cutely.
Why he has to be better than Jungkook in this case?!
He screamed that question in his mind and went near the pool desperately.
Taehyung wanted to remove his T-shirt but stopped by hearing Jungkook's stern voice.

"Don't."

Taehyung let go of his shirt and looked at him confused.

"Why?"

Jungkook was trying really hard not to kiss the confused Taehyung who was looking at him with those adorable puppy eyes.

"Since I don't want you to get sick,don't remove your clothes."

Taehyung pouted again by his words.It wasn't fair!
Jungkook was showing off his muscular body and packs which Taehyung couldn't stop staring at them and he was using all his might not to look down since Jungkook removed his pants and-...um,let's get back to the story.

Taehyung went in the pool carefully with Jungkook's help.Although Jungkook was holding him,he was still scared.He was always afraid of water.Especially drowning!

Jin smiled at the cute scene in front of him and went upastairs without saying a word.

Jungkook carefully took Taehyung's shaky hands in his own hands.Taehyung's heart was pounding hard and fast,making him more nervous than he already was.

"Taehyung...look at me."

Taehyung slowly turned his gaze from the water which seemed like it was pulling him down to Jungkook who was trying to calm him down with his soothing voice.

"I won't let go of your hands,ok?Trust me..."

Taehyung nodded while he was shaking slightly.Jungkook was taking slow and careful steps backwards along with Taehyung stepping forward,both of them going more into the deep part of the pool.

When water reached their chests,Taehyung couldn't breath properly.He looked down and suddenly his legs felt like jelly.
He lost his balance and Jungkook couldn't hold him because when Taehyung stepped back,he pulled Jungkook's hands,so Jungkook slipped a little and lost the hold on Taehyung's hands.

Just when Taehyung closed his eyes and prepared himself for drowning,he felt those familiar strong arms around his waist again.
Jeongguk held him close and wrapped his arms securely around Taehyung's tiny waist.

Taehyung breathes were heavy and he could feel his heart beats in his mouth.His back was stuck to Jeongguk's bare upper body.
He leaned on Jeongguk and put his head back on the man's shoulder and tried to catch his breath.
Then he did something that not only sirprised himself,but even the twins were shocked by his sudden act!

Taehyung turned around fast and wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck firmly like his life depended on him.He then hides his face in the crook of the shocked man's neck.

"Please...don't let go of me...!"

Taehyung whispered scared while his arms were tightening around Jeongguk's neck.

Jeongguk frowned and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's shaky body,like he won't let go of him any time soon.

"I won't...I won't let go of you."

He looked at his brother in a meaningful way,and both of them continued their words in their minds.

We once let go of you...but we won't do it again!

*************

The story is just starting!
Hope you enjoyed^~^
Please don't forget to comment and vote:)♡
Thanks everyone!♡

~AP