13

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

When I woke up,I instantly searched for the warmth I had last night.When I couldn't find it,I got up and made my way downstairs for finding those arms again so I could go back to sleep.
With my halfopen eyes,I looked at Jin who was cooking something in the kitchen and his back was facing me.

"Hyung?"

Jin turned around and smiled at me.

"Oh,Taehyung.You're awake."

"Do you know where is Gguk or Kook?"

He gave a weird look at me.

"And...why would you want to know?"

I whinned childishly and rubbed my eyes.I was sleepy and all I needed was that warmth.

"Hyung,please just tell me!"

I said so desprate that he chuckled and shook his head.

"Jungkook left two hours ago.But Jeongguk is in his office."

I nodded and said a quick"thank you",going upstairs again.
I assume that his office must be the room that when I first came here the guards took me there.
So when I saw the big doors in the end of the hallway,I opened it without knocking and stood in front of the big black desk and a shocked Jeongguk.

"Taehyung?!"

Without saying anything,I went to him while yawning and turned his chair towards myself.Then I sat on his lap and put my head on his shoulder.

"W-what are you-..."

"When I woke up I didn't find you beside me,so I couldn't sleep."

I said sleepy and my eyes closed by feeling those secure arms sneaking around my body.
I smiled when I finally felt that warmth again.He turned his chair and caressed my hair while he was holding me with his other arm.

"You are acting like a baby."

I glared at him and pouted.

"The cute and lovely one though."

I smiled and he chuckled at my childish behavior.I snuggled to him and closed my eyes,leaning in to his warm body.
After a while,I opened my eyes again and took a look at his serious face that meant he was too fucos on his work.
So when I looked at his neck,I smirked devilishly and slowly got my face closer to it.

He was so fucos on those papers that didn't noticed me.With one more push forward,I gave a quick lick to his neck but didn't wait for his reaction and by putting my lips on his neck,I started sucking on his skin very slowly.
He groaned and turned his head a little,glaring at me with his now dark eyes.

"Stop."

He growled but I kept going and then I was taken back by him,his dark gaze pinning me down.

"Such a naughty boy..."

He leaned on me,whispering in my ear.

"Don't make daddy punish you kitten."

I shivered at his low tone and the words he used.
So...my Gguki is kinky!
Wait- did I just call him MY Gguki?!
Oh My God!What's wrong me?Why did I even suck on his neck in the first place?!

"Baby?"

I don't know what had gotten into me,but at that moment,I just let go of everything.I was tired of fighting with my feelings.All I had to do,was to accept them...
I couldn't deny that I like them.Also,I haven't really loved Jimin all these years.I just felt like it was my duty to stay with him and do what he wants...
So now that I'm here,why not giving it a try?

"Yes daddy?"

I looked up innocently.At first he was surprised,but then he smirked and caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"My little boy...you're getting more daring everyday."

I smiled seductively.

"You don't like it?"

"Of course I do. I love this clingy, submissive side of you. And I'm sure Kook will love it as well."

He stood up with me still in his arms, carrying me bridal style.

"When is he coming back? I already miss him."

"Oh, you do?"

He brought me to my room and layed me on my bed. Before I could move, he hovered over me and smirked, looking down on me.
His dark gaze sent shivers down my body. I could see the lust in his eyes. And to be honest, I was getting excited!

He leaned down and buryied his face in my neck, sniffing and then licking my sensitive skin. I felt like a lamb being caged by a hungry wolf.

"Daddy...!"

I moaned when he bite and sucked on my neck, chuckling lowly.

"Yes, baby?"

"P-please Ahh...nngh!"

I whined and moaned again. He was bitting and then licking my neck, leaving hickeys.

"What do you want baby? Tell daddy."

It was so hard to talk without moaning when he was sucking harshly on my neck.

"P-please...can I k-kiss you?"

He leaned back to look me in the eyes. After some seconds, he slowly came closer while his gaze turned on my lips.
I closed my eyes when I felt those soft lips on mine again.
In kissing, he was different from Jungkook.
Junkook kisses are soft and slow. Like he want to feel every little moment.
However, Jeongguk sucks and bite my lips like it's the last drop of water.
I like both. I enjoy Kook's soft kisses and Gguk sucking on my lips makes me so excited.

By wrapping my arms around his neck, I kissed him back and pressed my body to his. I moaned in between the kiss and he groaned, pushing his tongue in and exploring every part of my mouth.

Having no oxygen left, he leaned back after the last bite on my swollen lips. We both were panting, looking at each other satisfied.
Then, the door opened and we saw a smirking Jungkook leaning on the door.

"Am I late?"

*************

What did I write?!

~AP