Chapter 3

Sup guys! Hope you guys ready for this one because it might get a little bit emotional. I don't know, I hope so. 300 people already read this and I was shocked! First of all thank you so much! My gosh I love you all! 💖✨
Well I don't want to talk much here. So lets start the story now. Oh- this is when they were 10 years old, thats mean they're in middle school.
Sorry about my broken english
.

.

.

"Mal wake up!" Mal feel something poking his cheek. "Mal! Wake up!!!" Mal feel annoyed by the voice that was talking to him. He groan and turn to his left and cover his whole body with the blanket. "Dammit Mal"
It's been quite for a few seconds. He peek from the blanket and see Indo was about to jump from the table that sitting next to Mal's bed. Mal knew what Indo about to do.
"What, Indo n—" before he could finish his sentence Indo already jump and land right on Mal's stomach.

"Where's the kid?" Mal's mother thinking to herself while holding a knife about to cut the apple for the kids. And then she heard a loud scream from upstairs. She was shocked and drop the knife. "MAK KAU-" Thank god the knife didn't hit her feet, she look upstairs with her angry face. When she was about to go upstairs, She saw Indo was running downstairs in a hurry.
"Indo where is-" Indo hide behind Mal's mother and asking for help.
"Mal was trying to kill me!" Indo said terrified. She look at Indo and then look up the stairs. There he is, her son, standing straight with his almost looks like an angry tiger face. But cute,
"Indo~" he said with a creepy tone. Indo keep his face behind Mal's mother's back. She look at Mal.
"Come on sweetie, stop bullying Indo" She hold Indo close to her. This makes Mal even more angry the fact that his mother is protecting Indo.
"But he start it first! He jump on top of me while I was sleeping" he shouted looking down at Indo.
"Look dude, I'm sorry. It's your moms idea-" He said still hiding behind Mal's mother.
"Yes sweetie" she smile. Mal just sigh and walk downstairs to the kitchen. Indo follows Mal from behind.
"I'm sorry Mal" Indo look at Mal. Mal didn't respond back. From the impression that Mal's have on his face. Indo knew that Mal wasn't happy. Indo look down and only let out a sad sigh. They both sit next to each other.
"Mal?" Indo try to catch Mal's attention. "Mallllll mal mal mal malllllll" This make Mal feel annoyed by Indo and decide to answe harshly
"What????" Mal give Indo a cold stare.
"Don't be mad please, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for doing that to you" Indo make a puppy eyes over Mal. Mal look away from Indo and sigh.
"Fine, I'll forgive you" he look back at Indo and saw Indo was sobbing. "E-erk, Uh, Indo stop crying" Indo sob even louder. This makes Mal panicking because he knows what his mother will do to him if she finds out that he hurt or bullying Indo. NO MILO FOR WEEK!. "Shhhh!! Shh, I told you I forgive you!" Mal cover Indo's mouth. Indo was laughing and take Mal's hands.
"Really?" Still giving Mal his best puppy eyes. "Y-yes!" Mal look away again. Indo smile and start eating the breakfast.
'What was that?!' Mal thinking to himself. 'Why he's so cute?!' 'What the hell with that puppy eyes?!' Mal can't help but blush a little. 'What is this feeling?' Indo notice that Mal was spacing out.
"Ooiiii- eat up before your breakfast get cold" He poke Mal's cheek.
"Y-yeah" They both sit in silence and eat their breakfast.
.

"Pass it to me!" Singa running towards Indo and give him a sign that he was open. Indo pass the ball as quickly as he could to Singa.
"Great! Show time!" Singa smirk. They were playing basketball. Singa was really good at that. Tones of other ch girls would come to PE class to just see Singa.
"GO SINGA!" Indo said while cheering on his friend. Singa was really fast. No one can keep up with him. He almost at the end goal.
"Here it g-" Before he could finish his sentence and make a goal to win the game. Someone snatch the ball away from him "wha- what?" He turn around to see Japan. Japan also good at basketball. She's fast and good at jumping.
"Hah!!" She turn around and passing the ball to a different people in her team. And BAM. She make the shot and they got the point. "YES!!" She jump in joy. Then she turn around towards Singa and give him a grin.
"Tch-" He turn around and leave. Like always the other ch girl will follow him along. How can he keep up with that? in the other hand, Mal was sitting on the bench. He can't play the basketball because he just broke his ankle. It hurts like hell.
"Hi Mal-kun" Mal turn around and see Japan.
"Oh hi Japan" he wave, she wave back and sit next to him. They become friend when they were 8 years old. When some random ch was picking on Mal. She's the one who save him. She kicked their butt so bad! And that's how they become friend.
"How's your ankle?" She ask looking at the broken ankle. Mal shook his head.
"It's fine, Indo help me bandage it up" Mal look at Indo who was still playing the basket ball with other ch.
"Ah I see" Japan look at Mal, and then look at Indo. "You guys are pretty close" she said and smile.
"Yeah" Mal answer still looking at Indo. Japan look at Mal curiously. She knows something was up. She move herself towards Mal and whispered.
"You like him?" She ask and give Mal a dirty grin. Mal was shocked and almost fall from the bench.
"W-what? Why all of a sudden?" He ask, blush like a mad man.
"Oh nothing, ya know. Curiosity~" still grinning at Mal. "You blushing so hard Mal" she point at Mal's face and laugh.
"N-no I'm not!" He covered his face with the towel. Japan was just laughing at Mal's reaction.

"What was that about?"

"Do i really like him?"

"Class is over, don't forget about the homework" Britain look around the classroom. "I want to see this job finish by this Wednesday, understood? Now you guys may leave the class" Britain pack up all his stuff and walk out of the classroom.
"Jeez, Mr. Britain is so strict about the homework!" Indo said. Mal just laughing and continue packing up his stuff.
"Canada~~~" Indo poke canada on the back. Canada look behind.
"What do you want this time Indo?" He ask. Canada looks like he knows what Indo want from him. Canada is really smart. He always got the highest score in every single subject. Oh Singa too! They look like a match. But they really cool.
"Can I borrow your homework later? Pleaseeeeeeeee" ugh there he goes again. Making his puppy eyes towards Canada. Canada just sigh and look at Mal.
"Why don't you ask you boyfriend instead?" Canada laugh. Indo was shocked.
"Wha- what are you talking about!?" Indo look at Canada.
"Oh you know what I mean!" Canada tease. Mal look at both of them in confusion. What are they talking about? Indo just stay in silence for a bit before getting up. He take Mal's hand and pull him towards the classroom door.
"We're leaving!" He said looking at Canada dead in the eyes. Canada just give him a wave and smirk. I swear that man! Indo thought to himself.
"Indo! You know my ankle is still hurt!" Mal whimper.
Indo stop and let go of Mal's hand. He can't believe that he forgot about Mal's ankle! He quickly apologize. But Mal didn't mind it. They walk outside of the school to the front gate. Mal's mother was there standing In front of the school gate.
"Mal! You finally out" she said hugging Mal tight. She let his son go and say goodbye to Indo. Indo just wave.
"Goodbye Mal!" Mal wave back to Indo. Indo was a bit curious on why Mal's mother have a car with her. Are they going somewhere? Maybe he could ask Mal tomorrow morning. So he just walk home.
"Mom, why our stuff in the car?" Mal ask curiously. He look around him and see that he was surrounded by lots of stuff.
"We have to move away" she said while driving the car. Mal was silence for a few seconds.
"Why?" He ask.
She stayed silent. Mal still don't have any clues.
"Mom please answer me." He sounds worried. She never heard her own son sounds so worried before.
"We're moving in with Your dad" Mal was shocked. Theres alot of question popping in his mind, but most importantly. If they move in to his dad place. What will happen to Indo?

"Indo..."

Aaaaa- this is not even an emotional at all! Damn- well hope you guys like this one. So about 'when and how or where and whtever' me goin to post.
I already make a schedule UwU
Im going to write the story in midnight- like every midnight (if i can) because that's when lots of idea popping in my head. UwU and I will publish it in the next morning!
So you can tell that im goin to update a story everyday xD isn't cool? You guys don't have to wait at all.
Im that one person who doesn't know what is rest.
Also i got no life- so why not do this crazy stuff aight?
Welp have a good day and night :3