Chapter 7

What do you guys think about the cover eh? Ehhh??? 😏
Ok i'll stop
BUT BEFORE I STOP :v
This story have some kinky stuff going on. So If you don't like what about to happen. I suggest you not to read it and wait for the next chapter to be released. Alright? It wont be THAT kinky I swear(no im not). But still, if you not comfortable with that. Please save your eyes and minds. Thank you UwU

INDO POV
Ugh I can't believe he said that. Indo thought to himself, walking into the room with Mal. After what Phil just told Mal. He look a little bit uncomfortable. So I had to do something to make that feeling goes away. "Hey, uh. Don't mind what Phil just said to you. H-he's stupid and, uh- always make jokes" Great Indo. Just great. "It's okay Indo, I know Phil just joking around" I sigh in relief. Im surely going to smack Phil's head tomorrow morning. (Damn im suck with pov) "oh and, the bathroom is right there" I point at the door at the left of the room. "Im going to find some cloth for you. Here take this towel. It's mine but you can use it" I throw the towel right on Mal's face. He glare at me still giving me that 'death stare'. Well that's what he called it when we were little. To me, it's cute- wait. I mean- ugh.

Mal POV
What's wrong with this guy. Don't have to throw his towel right in my face! I gave him a glare. Indo only smile at me. Somehow this make my heart melt? What happened? I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me (he didn't lock it btw ehek). I put the towel next to the bathtub. Waw this is a nice bathroom. I thought to myself. I take off all my cloth and get into the bathtub. This is warm. I was about to sleep when I heard a knock. "W-who is it?" I asked. "It's me Mal. I already find the perfect cloth for you but it's still oversized. So I hope you don't mind it" Oversized? Seriously. I guess it's fine. Better than nothing. "Sure, it's fine by me" wait, how am I suppose to wear it? I don't want to go out and be naked in front of him-. I need to get up. When Im about to get out from the bathtub. (He's naked btw pft) i open the curtain that cover the bathtub. And- there he is. Holding the cloth in his hand. He- he look at me! I can't move because I was shocked. I'm naked ffs! I feel like my cheeks is burning red. Really red.
Please stop looking! Then I got the courage to yell at him. "G-GET OUT YOU PERV!" I think I shouted to loud. Hope Phil didn't hear that. "I-IM SO SORRY!" Indo said. Before he go he put the cloth on the sink and slam the door behind him. "Dammit-" I said. I got back inside the bathtub and hide my face with my two arms. Dammit dammit dammit!

INDO POV
I slam the door behind me. I feel like my knee is getting weaker and before I knew it. I fall to the floor. "I-" what did I just SAW?! I feel my cheeks is burning. Redder than my red strip (damn english, is that right?) I still can't get up. My heart beating so fast. I think I can heard it. "I-I should go to bed before he come out" I know how awkward it might be. What going to happen in the morning? All the questions run through my mind. I walk to my make up bed on the floor. Mal deserves the bed. So I rather sleep on the floor. I cover myself in the blanket hoping that if Mal comes out from the bathroom. He would feel safer? That I already asleep. I snap when I heard the bathroom door swing open. My heart still beating. Then I feel someone poking me on the shoulder. I figure it might be Mal (duh it's only you and him in the same ROOM) "Y-yeah Mal?" I answer without taking the blanket off me. "Why are you sleeping on the floor?" He ask. He sounds like he. Wasn't shocked from what just happened a minute ago? I told him that he deserve the bed. Mal didn't response back but just walk over me and go onto the bed. "Goodnight Indo, and Thank you" he said. He's voice. It's really make me calm. I did forget about what happened earlier. "Goodnight Mal"
(Is this to much?)
Nahhhh :v

STILL INDO POV
I wake up in the middle of the night. What time is it? Why is it so cold. And warm? I took my phone and check the clock. It's 1 am. I look around and decide to look to the bed to see if Mal was there. Why can't I move? I feel something is hugging me under the blanket. I swung it and there I saw HIM, under there hugging me tight. I felt my heart beat so fast. Feels like it trying to jump out from my body. I cheeks burning, my mind go wild. I don't know what to do but only looking. Look at his cutw face burried to my chest, the oversized cloth his wearing show his left skin shoulder (im bad ar english, BEAR with me. Ok i'll stop) It looks- soft. I slap myself. What the hell was that Indo! That's creepy. How am i suppose to go to sleep now? Maybe I should move him just a little. I put my arm on his shoulder and try to move him. Ah! He suddenly hug me tighter than before. I was shock. There's my mind again. I hate you mind. I thought to myself.

MAL POV
I felt someone touched me. But I don't want to open my eyes. The pillow that I hugged was to fluffy and warm. So I keep hugging it. Wait? Warm? Does pillow can get warm by it self? So I decide to open my eyes and yeah. I saw HIM. Looking down at me, his face was burning red. Even if the room is dark but I can see it. He look like he's shock, but he enjoyed it? W-what a perv!! I push him away and also back away from him. "W-what are you doing?!" I shouted. "Slow down! Phil might hear us!" "So what? At least he can save me from you!" "Mal! I didn't do anything i swear. Now please keep it low" "you are on my bed!" Then I look around then I realize. I WAS on his bed. On the floor with him. Hugging him?! Then I turn red. I'm about to cry. I saw Indo moving closer to me. "S-stop" I mumbled. But he hug me. It's warm, he's so gentle. "Im sorry Mal, but trust me. I didn't do anything." I look at him. Staring right in the eyes. He's eyes is
Beautiful. Red colour. I liked it. We both stare at each other. Our face get closer and closer and. We melt into a kiss. How did I get here again? He kissed me gently. I melt into his kissing. I push him. I covered my mouth and he do the same. "W-what was that for I-indo?"

In the other handddddddd-

"What the fudging hell are they shouting for?! Im trying to sleep god dammit!!"
Yeah its phil :v

Ok i got no idea what the hell am i doing. The pov thing looks wrong. Did i do it right?? :'D I don't want to look dumb here huhu. Btw good news! I kinda have a free time now! I might update day by day. Huray huray huray :v
Sorry for this chapter. I think its to much? Idk-
But i hope you like it UwU i also MIGHT update story 2 times a day- bcuz i got nothing else to do UwU