Chapter 10

NO ONE'S POV
It's been a weeks now since Mal and Indo stop ignoring each other. Mal still staying with Indo. Thank god Phil didn't mind him staying. Mal also work at certain places that Indo didn't know where. Actually, no one knows where did Mal work after school. Indo tried to follow Mal from behind but always lost him. Then he gave up. He also tried to ask Mal. But Mal seems to ignore it. Oh, he work to help Phil and Indo pay for the bill.

It's morning.
"Mal come on!! We're going to be late for schoooooollllllll" Indo said while banging his head softly on the bathroom door. "Can you just wait for a sec! Jeez" "Why are you even doing in there???" "Im trying to pin this pants!!" . They argue for 5 minutes until Phill walk up to Indo's room. "Guys! Better go to school now or else!" Phill said with angry tone. He was holding a spoon for some reason and point it at Indo. "Alright2 I'm done!" Mal got out of the bathroom and walk to the front door. Indo follow him from behind and they both walk to school together.

(SKIP HAHAHAHA)
Recess bebeh- every students fav time ohoks-

INDO'S POV
Me and Mal was sitting on the roof top with others. There's me,Mal,Singa,japan,Canada and his little brother America. This is the first time I saw his little brother eat with us. Mal and Japan was sitting a little far away from us. I wonder why. I was eating my sandwich. Phill make a delicious sandwich ever. I loved them! Then I feel someone is poking my shoulder. It was Canada. "Yeah?" I said. "Did you hear about the 'Neko cafe' down the street?". A what? Neko Cafe? What's that? "What's that??" I ask still eating my sandwich. " Yo! You don't know?!" "No I don't" "Wanna come with me after school? Singa going to join us too!" "HEY, I didn't say I want to join you." "Come on Singa. It will be fun. Indo pleassssseeeeeeeeee". Uh since when he become like this? I was spacing out. "Fine I'll go" "YEEEESS" Canada start hugging me and rub his cheek against mine. Canada is annoying. But he's the best annoying friend i've ever have.

Time skip
Me, Canada, America and Singa was walking our way to this 'Neko Cafe'. I sigh. I can't believe I'm doing this. Imagine girls wearing maid outfit with some fake cat ears and tail. Well, that's what Canada told me. "Heyyy- Don't look like that~" "Just, thinking" I said to Canada. I saw Canada make a weird face. "What with that face?" "Oh nothing~" I just sigh. I look over to Singa and America. They were talking about something. America seems to glare at me a little. Also Singa does the same thing. I don't mind it. They might talk shi- about me. After a few minutes of walking, we're arrive at the cafe. "YES! This is the cafe! Come on lets go inside" Canada takes America's hand and pull him inside "Woah bro! Slow down!" They both are inside now. Just me and Singa. "You can go in, I'll go home" "wha? You're not join us?" I asked while looking at singa. "Nope sorry, bye now" he turn around and leave. "Welp, just us then." I sigh again and walk inside the cafe. Before I knew it. Someone jump in front of me and say "WELCOME MASTER!!" With a bright smile. I was shock. She wear a maid outfit and fake cat ears and tail like Canada said. "Uh- t-thanks" "Don't be shy! Come in master!" Uh- she called me master. That's- weird. I walk inside and saw Canada and America was sitting on the same table beside the window. I join them, "This place is nice wasn't it? It's like a dream!" Canada said while looking at the girls" "you disgusting Canada" i said. "I agree" America said while sipping on his fav drink. "You should order your drinks" America said while giving me the menu
Book. "Oh yeah thank you". I take it and look inside. They got some good stuff! Milkshake sounds good. "So I got what I want" "Oh! Just wait and 'special maid' will come for you-" America said while giggling. Canada does the same. "Alright?" And so I wait. Then I heard footsteps coming towards us. She's wearing a maid outfit. But different from others. I look up. And my heart drops. "M-m-MAL?!" I was shock! I can tell that he also shock to see me here.

MAL POV
"Japan?" ...

"Why are you bringing me to this Neko Cafe?" I look at her with a weird face. She look back at me and smile. "Because I think this job Really suits you!!" "What do you mean by it suits me?" She laugh. "I mean, —" Before she could finish her sentence. Someone open the front door. "Hey Japan!" "Hey belarus!!!" They both hug each other. "So is this the boy you were talking about?" She look at me. I just smile at her awkwardly. "Yep!! This is the guy!" Belarus look at me from bottom to the top. "You weren't lying about his body shape" eh? My body shape? What's wrong with it? I know that I'm not muscular like Indo,Singa and the others. "Come on Mal! Lets go in!" Japan said while pulling me in.

.
.
.
.

"NO I DONT WANT TO WEAR THIS!"

"Oh come on Mal! It looks cute on you!!!"

"No it's not! Let me go!!"

"Stay put!"

After felt like an hour. She stopped grabbing me. I can't believe Japan makes me wear this maid outfit with cat ears and tail! I look like a girl! "I told you, you look cute!" Japan par my shoulder. "So what am I supposed to do?" "Easy, i want you to go to that table over there. You see? There's 3 people waiting for you to take the order" I look over and see there's three boys sitting in the same table. They wearing the school uniform. Looks like from the school I go to. I sigh "Fine, I'll go" "Dont worry!" Belarus pat me on the back. "If they making fun of you. I kick their ass for ya!" She laugh. I just smiled and walk outside the back room towards the table. I hope it's not someone i knew. When I'm about to take the order. I looked up to see who it was. My heart drops when I see ..

INDO?!

He look shocked too!

My mind start to spinning. My face goes red. I can feel the heat from my face. I was burning red! "W-w-wHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" That's the first thing i said. "THE REAL QUESTION IS! WHAT ARE YOUUU DOING HERE?!" He asked the same thing. I don't even know why I'm here for. This is so embarrassing! I look up at him and see that he was looking at me from bottom to the top. I start to realize and covered my legs. "D-dont look.." I look down. He didn't answer. I guess he still shocked. "You... cute-" what did I just hear?. I look up at him and saw that he was blushing. Redder than me. "Get a room you two" Canada said from behind. America just chuckle. "You don't have to cover your legs Mal" this make me even more embarrassed. I start to pull the skirt down a little bit to cover my legs. They both start laughing. "Don't mind them-" Indo said and goes back to his seat. "Can I take my order now?" "Y-yeah!" I walk over him and stand next to him. Is this to close? He seems relaxed. Act normal Mal. Act NORMALL!! "I want a milkshake pls" he said. "S-sure" I take the order and turn around. Before I could walk away. "You forget to said 'Yes Master'". I turn around and see Canada was laughing. I pout. "Im kidding kitten- OUCH!!" "What's wrong?" I said. "No-nothing!" "Alright then." I walk to the back room.

After a few hours past. It's time to go home! Ah finally! "YES HOME! BED HERE I COME!" I said jumping around while walking. Indo was still there. Well he was waiting for me so we both could go home together. "So you work there?" "Not really, i work at bunchh of places but- non of them interest me" he just nodded. "So you going to work in this Neko Cafe?" He smirk. I can see that. It's a dirty smirk. "Stop it, got a problem with that?" "Oh no kitten." I don't know why but when he call me that. It makes me blush. "Hahaha, you blushing!" I punch him on the shoulder "shut up!" "Hahaha sorry kitten!" "Stop calling me that!!" "But you do look like a kitten back there!" I pout. Hmph!! Im actually glad that he was there. There's alot of others dude were trying to check me out. I don't know why he even try to protect me. Well, ofcourse he will! Im his best friend! I smile. "Thanks Indo!" I smile at him. He smile back and we walk together to his house

Im sorry for not updating for a very long time xD im just not feeling to write anything. And I also dont have any idea how to continue this story. I do have the story line. But it's hard to make it as detail as it could be. :3 well hope you guys love this one!! XD i have to use my old art so yeah- thats indo the whole time :v

Also sorry for bad grammar xD