Chapter 9

A/N:

Contains BL mature scenes.
NSFW.

—————

Tharn didn't move at all so the younger guy wouldn't come to a conclusion that Tharn knew about his doing. He could imagine how Type would most likely run away if he knew that Tharn knew.

So the older guy maintained his whole body to stay still until something weighing his own head. Tharn realized that Type had fallen asleep while watching the movie.

Type must have been exhausted from all his work. The actor heaved a deep sigh before he slowly leaned off his head from the other guy's shoulder while keeping Type's head from flopping due to the lost of his head as the pad.

Tharn let Type's head rested on his chest. He stole a chance to bask his eyesight and mind with Type's facial features. Type looked even more innocent when he slept. Tharn caressed his hair and planted a soft kiss on the top of Type's head.

He placed his arms on the younger guy's back and his back of the knees in order to carry Type to his room. With his long legs and sturdy arms, Tharn didn't take too much time and energy before he placed Type on the mattress.

Tharn sat by the bed side and proceeded to touch Type's soft hair again, since he had gotten addicted to it already. He studied every inch of Type's sleeping face. Then he gave his final peck before he decided to get out and take another room to sleep.

He was not confident enough to have his hands not roaming all over Type's body if he slept on the same bed as the other guy.

When he was about to stand up, he felt a tug at the hem of his pajama. He turned around to check only to see the younger guy was already wide awake and had his arm stretched to stop Tharn from going.

They stared at each other before Type's rough voice filled the empty air, "You'll sleep in another room again..?"

Tharn let out a deep breath and answered Type with a nod. That rendered the other guy to bite his bottom lip to hide his apparent disappointment. But Tharn was stupid enough to notice it now.

"Can't you... sleep here..?" Type queried with so much hope in his voice. He wanted the other guy to rest by his side instead of doing the otherwise.

Tharn's heart raced as he could get a glimpse of Type's bambi eyes in this poor lighting. His self-restraint was almost crumbling down along with his heart's rapid beating.

Meanwhile Type's insecurities were kicking in again. He didn't know why Tharn had been avoiding to sleep in the same room as him. The only time they slept on the same bed was when Type fell asleep while he was supposed to be serving Tharn on the first night they met.

And the pale older guy had chosen to crash another room since then. Not only he was clueless and useless, Type was even thinking that he had annoyed the other guy to the extent of separating himself from Type.

Since Tharn didn't answer him and stayed silent, this time, it was Type who let out a deep sigh and climbed off the bed. He made Tharn frowned.

"You can have the bed," Type said softly before he added, "I'll just go home."

Tharn was searching for a single lie on Type's face but there was none. Type was serious about going home when the least Tharn wanted was not being under the same roof with Type. He could manage being separated by walls and several steps between Type and him. But not as far as being in their respective home.

Type had gone passed him when Tharn was yet to mutter any word. The older guy finally got himself together and gripped on Type's hand in time. "Why?" He only needed to say that one word to get an explanation from the younger guy.