Chapter 16

Tharn had been tapping his fingers on the steering wheel since they drove away from the hospital. The younger guy was sitting beside him, on the passanger seat. Both were busy drowning in their own thought.

Type was thinking of his friend, Lhong. Not in a way he would think about the actor next to him, no. But his mind could not stop thinking of how odd it was for him to watch Puifai being attentive to his friend.

As soon as she got back to the room with Tharn, Puifai had been talking non-stop, and all her questions were directing to Lhong, or if she ever asked Type questions, it was all regarding Lhong.

Suddenly, he felt a big hand caressing his head from above, pulling Type out of his daydream. Tharn had been looking at him when Type turned his head towards the other guy.

"What are you thinking?" Tharn had never been nosy, but he wanted to know the slightest thing about the younger guy next to him, even Type's daydream got him curious.

"Do you think.... Puifai likes Lhong?" He asked while putting a serious face, clearly he thought hard about this fact.

Tharn raised his thick brows before he sighed and pulled his arm away, gripping back the steering wheel. "You're deeply thinking about that, huh?"

Type stared blankly at the other guy, but he shook his head vigorously when Tharn said, "Why? Are you jealous?"

"N-No... Why would I be jealous I—,"

"But I am." The older guy had cut his sentence in the middle before Type could finish it.

"Huh?" Type looked confused.

"Stop thinking about other people and think about me instead." Tharn said as he looked straight to the road, leaving the darker skinned guy flushed and baked to his ears.

Tharn glanced at Type who was fidgeting on his seat while throwing his gaze to the view outside. He was clearly shy upon hearing the actor's flirt.

Tharn was not interested in other people's love life when he had Type, who was innocently cute and charming as his love interest. Type was really something. He looked distant and cold but once Tharn got to know him, the more he fell for the other guy. Type was attractive enough that all Tharn's attention was directed to him.

The younger guy was still calming his heart that was beating so hard when Tharn suddenly spoke up, "I've decided," He made Type slowly trailed his gaze back at him, "You're coming with me tomorrow."

Type furrowed his brows in confusion, he was going to ask to the other guy, but too bad, they got distracted since the car had glided into premises of Tharn's luxurious apartment.

As soon as Tharn parked his sport car in the designated spot, he climbed of the wheel and made the other guy copied him and followed his steps from behind.

They entered into Tharn's unit in no time. The older guy began to pack his things up into a medium-sized luggage. Type fluttered his eyes as his brain tried to guess what the actor was up to.

He then strode himself towards Tharn and began to help the older guy packing his things. "Are you going somewhere tomorrow, Thara?" He asked.

"Yup. And you're coming with me." Tharn nodded as picked clothes and tried to fit them with Type's body lines and curves before he decided to whether discard or packed them.

"Where are we going...?" Type mumbled, his movement in folding the clothes became slower.

"I've got schedule out of town." The older guy nonchalantly said.

But when his eyes met with Type's bambi eyes, they looked a bit uncertain. "What? I don't take 'no' as an answer. You're coming with me. Period. As for your part time job, let me handle it. I believe Pete will grant you to take a day or two off."