Chapter 25

Days had passed since Tharn heard any news from his boyfriend. The guy had been busy with his schedule both as actor and businessman yet he still thought of Type every now and then between his packed schedule.

His messages had been ignored by the younger man and Tharn thought Type was just busy with his exam, so Tharn didn't bother too much. Tomorrow was Saturday, Type might be busy spending his weekend by studying for his exam on Monday, but Tharn needed to see the other guy because he missed him too much. A few minutes would be okay too if that's all Type would give him.

So once he was done having a meeting with his business colleague, Tharn walked to his car and sped his car to Type's dorm. On his way, an idea popped in his head to drop by at a florist and cake shop. He had never made a surprise to his boyfriend, and he thought, to commemorate their first meeting after several days being apart, Tharn wanted to give him a special treat. It wasn't much, but Type definitely would like a sweet gesture like this.

Tharn whistled while picking flowers he would give to Type. He took quite a time to choose what flowers for the bouquet, he wanted it to be meaningful so the actor needed to choose carefully.

He was deeply invested when the florist came approaching him, "Is it for your lover, Sir?" She asked, making the guy turned to her, "Oh.. aren't you...?" She just recognized the one who was standing before her eyes was the most popular actor.

Tharn smiled thinly to her as he nodded to confirm both who he was and the one whom he was going to give the flowers to.

"What is she like? Maybe I can help you to pick?" The florist offered.

Tharn pressed his lips thinly while cringing over the word 'she'. He was going to say it was a he, but he worried it would cause a rumor and the least he wanted was to make Type uncomfortable. He remembered the younger guy wanted to keep their relationship a secret before he was ready to tell his mother. So, instead of correcting the florist, Tharn then nodded in agreement.

"My lover is adorable and... pure." Even though he didn't want to spill the gender, Tharn also didn't want to use a 'she' as the pronoun of Type.

The florist nodded then scanned the stock of flowers she had before she finally picked a white lily. "This lily would represent purity and innocence, just like your lover." She warmly smiled. "And to complement the lily, how about peonies which symbolizes happy life and good health?" She offered while picking the white and pink peonies.

The actor agreed to her choice. Then, the florist added some complementary leaves and small flowers to adorn the bouquet. She finished arranging and wrapping the flowers into a bouquet half an hour later. Tharn then paid the bouquet before he left the shop and made his way to the next stop: a cake shop. He chose the best seller cake in the shop and finally went to give a little surprise to the boy.

It had been too long since he last saw the other guy so Tharn felt a bit nervous besides feeling excited. The traffic was quite bad so he arrived later than he thought. The older guy parked his car in front of the building Type lived in. He made his way up to the boy's room but his feet halted when he saw the door was opened wide.

He walked faster to reach the door and found an old woman cleaning the room with a broom. The room was almost empty, it only had a desk, wardrobe, and mattress. The woman recognized the sudden appearance of a stranger, she frowned towards Tharn, "May I help you?"

Tharn blinked rapidly before he finally found his voice that seemed had gone for a minute due to the confusion. "Isn't this... Type's room?" He blurted out a ridiculous question since he thought maybe he went to the wrong room even though he was sure this was the room of his lover.