Chapter 13

A/N:
Got home past midnight and it's around 2 AM. Can't sleep. I decided to just write a bit to have a good sleep 😌

—————

Type had been wishing to encounter Tharn at the club. And his wish was granted right away as he got to see the older guy from afar when he had just ended his shift, in the circumtances where he thought he could handle well as long as he got to see Tharn.

But such circumtances stung his heart in so many ways that he thought he was bleeding inside. Tharn was picking up his fiancee at the club—the girl who was pretty and flirty with her charming traits. She got men in the club hypnotized by her charms even when all she did was sipping her drink. Moreover she was friendly. Maybe... if she weren't Tharn's fiancee, Type and her could be friends.

But not right now, when Type was still having green monster living inside him. It seemed things were going so well between Tharn and his fiancee. And Type didn't feel good at all about this.

The ugly feelings came afloat once again as his sight started to get blurry with the tears swimming his eyes, as if those tears were trying to blur the hearbreaking sight in front of him. Type wanted to stop himself for staring but he couldn't bring himself to.

Lhong had been witnessing Type breaking down since his sight fell upon the famous couple at the entrance of the club.

Being a good friend, Lhong had been staying by Type side since the later cut ties with the actor. But seemed like his company was not enough to subtitute the presence of the other guy. Type's eyes were still searching for him.

As the days passed by, Type was getting more and more distracted than ever and Lhong just couldn't let him be alone.

Now that Type was torturing himself by watching the two being close, Lhong could restrain himself no more. With his gritted teeth, he called the other guy's name, in hope that he would stop staring, "Type..."

He succeeded in making the other guy seeing his way. Type had turned his face away from the sight of the couple, but instead of the happy face, Type was having his eyes full of tears that started to roll down the moment he turned his face towards his friend.

Something snapped inside his head that triggered Lhong to do the thing that most likely would make Type despised him after this. He pulled Type by the nape and made their lips collided. Lhong should have been pulling himself away after bumping the soft lips, but no, he closed his lids only to deepen the kiss they were sharing, savoring every part of Type's chestnut's lips.

Even if he knew they would fall apart after he failed to stop his desire to kiss his best friend this time, Lhong didn't want to waste his one and only chance to be this close with the other guy. He had been dreaming about kissing Type days and nights and no one knew. It was his dark little secret.

Type was stunned to have his best friend pressing his lips against his. He was too shocked to move his body. His hand had lost the strength to push Lhong away from him.

Watching the sight of the two being intimate from the other side, Tharn did not let himself frozen for long.

He snapped right away and had brought his body to lunge at the bastard who dared to claim Type's lips. No body, other than him, was allowed to touch the younger guy, moreover filthily kissed him.

Type's body and heart should have been his and he would do whatever it took to make it stay that way. Tharn's fists were bathed in Lhong's blood, smudging all over his sleeves. but it didn't make him stop to punch his face.

Tharn was burning in anger. He was seeing red the moment Lhong began to kiss Type. He was so in wrath that he couldn't stop himself. Type had to pull him away from his friend with all of his might, or else Lhong might be facing death right now.