Hello gorgeous

Ruby was doing her shift when paramedics Iain and Sam walked in saying" This is Josh Walker he's 29 and his wife and kids are coming in" as Ruby said" Thanks Sam" as Iain smiled at the blonde nurse and Sam said" Look just because you like that blonde girl doesn't mean she loves you also you've been out with Lily and Rita" as Ruby sighed and Jacob said" Hey you alright?" Ruby smiled at her old school friend and said" No you know that black haired paramedic called Iain I'm falling for him" as Jacob said" I'm falling for Sam Nicholls but let's wait and see" as Ruby smiled and Jacob knew Ruby from school. After Ruby's shift Iain was staring at her as Ruby said" Hey" as Iain smiled and said" Hey how are you doing what about a drink?" Iain escorted Ruby to the Anchor and Hope pub as Sam and Jacob was there talking to each other. Iain said" Have you got any siblings?" Ruby shook her head and said" No I was gonna have a sister but my mum had a miscarriage and I cried on my dads shoulder also my dad was a sergeant during the war so have you got any siblings of your own?" Iain said" Yep a sister called Gem and we didn't get on because she did shoplifting" as Ruby chuckled. They chatted for a long time and Ruby said" Look even though I am a nurse and you are a paramedic I really love you but I know that if you don't love me I'll understand" as Iain kissed her and said" Love you too Ruby Sparks" as they kissed and Jacob whispered to Sam" Looks like your friend Iain has found a nice girl and I went to school with her" as Sam said" Jacob Masters you are mine love as well" as Iain said" How about tomorrow I take you around the ambulance station" as Ruby smiled and said" I'll love that now bedtime for me as I'm living in this flat and I'm a bit lonely" as Iain saw tears running down her face and said" Look how about I move in with you give you company and I'm a excellent cook" as Ruby smiled and kissed him.