Iain gets rushed into RESUS

"This is Iain Dean 21 years old caught in the shopping centre explosion" as Jan announced. Ruby rushed to her husband's side and began the treatment as Connie said" Ruby calm down" as Ruby said" Iain's my husband I can't him die" as Faith took Ruby into the staffroom and made her a strong cup of herbal tea and a biscuit. Back in RESUS Iain woke up and said" Ruby sweetie where are you?" Connie went into the staff room and said" Iain's awake" as Ruby went into RESUS as Iain took off her oxygen mask and said" Glad you came" as Ruby said" I was worried about you I love you" as Iain fell asleep and Ruby tucked him in. Iain held Ruby's hand and kissed it as Ruby said" I'll be right back my darling" as Ruby knocked on Connie's office door and Connie loved seeing the young blonde nurse as she said" Nurse Dean what can I do for you?" Ruby said" Connie have you ever felt like each morning you wake up fine but then you throw up?" Connie said" Yes had that experience with my daughter grace why do you think you are pregnant?" Ruby said" I don't know Connie" as Connie did some tests and said" Yep you are definitely pregnant" as Iain said" I'm gonna be a dad how exciting" as Ruby kissed his lips and held his hand as Ruby sighed with relief.