Not talking

Ruby arrived into work the next day with tears streaming down her face as Robyn said" Ruby what's happened to you and Iain?" Ruby sighed as she said" Had a argument with Iain and now we are not talking so we are avoiding eye contact" as Robyn spent her break and lunch with her best friend. After lunch Noel came over and said" Hey Ruby your patient is Iain Dean also he wants to talk to you" as Ruby sighed and said" Ok Noel." Ruby took Iain to cubicles as Iain said" I'm very sorry about the argument please I love you also forgive me please" as Ruby hugged her husband and said" I forgive you as well" as their kiss got a bit heated as Ruby smiled and said" That kiss never gets old" as Iain said" Come to the ambulance station after work" as Ruby stitched up her husband's hand. After work Ruby went to the ambulance station and went to the staff room as Iain pulled her aside and said" Hey gorgeous" as Iain and Ruby started kissing as Ruby moaned and took a breath saying" How about we go home and continue this without anybody seeing us" as they went home and made out on the bed as Iain took off Ruby's scrubs and her bra also her trousers as Iain took off his T-shirt and broke out of breath saying" Wow haven't had a kiss that long" as Ruby yawned and fell asleep.