The next morning

Ruby woke up to Iain as she smiled and kissed her handsome hot black haired boyfriend as Iain said" Got the day off today" as Ruby smiled and said" Same for me as well also I love your hairy chest." Iain smiled and said" Breakfast I'm starving" as Ruby smiled and Iain cuddled his girlfriend. Ruby was sitting on the sofa as Iain sat down by her side and kissed her as the kiss became more heated. Ruby said" Iain I've never had a boyfriend and this is my first time also I'm on the pill" as Iain smiled and said" I don't care I love you" as they held each other and watched Netflix. The next day Ruby was working and Iain sneaked up on her as she squealed and Iain spins her around as Jacob came in with Sam and said" Ahh what a cute couple" as after Ruby's shift she was in tears as Iain said" Baby what's wrong?" Ruby said" Well I told a couple that they had a miscarriage and it took my mind back to when my mum lost my sister I felt very upset" as Iain hugged Ruby and said" Ssh it's gonna be Ok why don't you meet my sister tonight" as Ruby nodded and kissed him. Iain said" Gem this is Ruby my girlfriend Ruby this is Gem my younger sister" as Gem said" Pleasure to meet you Ruby" as Gem said" Ooh a nurse" as Ruby smiled and said" Thanks" as they returned back to the flat with Chinese food as Ruby stared at the scans of her unborn sister and whispered" I'm sorry baby sister I'm sorry" as Iain saw those photographs and said" You kept scan pictures of her" as Ruby nodded and Iain held Ruby  close to his chest and kissed her head.