6

(Writing in a new style. Mainly just the bit that tells you who's POV it is)

(Sorry for not posting for a while. I've been busy with school, drama and illness)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

"Mr Jaden Hossler why does my best friend pay more attention to my brother than she does me?" I questioned Jaden. Jaden chuckled.
"Because they date?" He questioned back. I groaned and stood up. I glared at him.
"You know I hate it when you reply with a question after a question." I pouted. He chuckled and stood up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight.
"I'm sorry I made the baby mad." He said. I sighed.
"Apology accepted." I whispered.
"Anyway I thought Charli was your best friend." Jaden said pulling away.
"If you can have more than one best friend then so can I." I smiled. He laughed and turned away.
"I don't get why you don't just move in here you know." Jaden said.
"We've got a spare room and everyone enjoys and loves your company even though it sounds creepy I'd love to be able to see you everyday..." he paused. It looked like he was trying to find a way of covering something up.
"...bestie." He smiled. I smiled slightly.
"I'll talk to Isla and Max and then I'll talk to Ant." I said. Jaden smiled wider. We made eye contact and his smile faded slightly.
"I need to go home but I'll see you tomorrow J." I smiled before grabbing my things.

257 words.