11

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

So ya know when you're just laying on your bed with your music playing loudly and you're in your feels and you get the sudden urge to leave the house and just hug random strangers for tiktok? Yeah well I'm getting ready so I can do just that! Once I showered and changed I was ready to go.

I headed out with my bag in my back with literally nothing except a spare t-shirt,my purse and my phone charger

—————————————

First I hugged a girl who I found out was 16.

Second was an middle aged man.

Then a little old lady.

Fourth was a young girl.

Fifth was a young boy.

Sixth was a 17 year old guy who was incredibly hot.

"So may I ask why you hugged me while filming?" The boy asked.
"It's for tiktok I'm kinda popular on it." I smiled. He nodded slightly.
"Luvtokyo." He said. My eyes widened.
"I follow you." He said followed by a nervous laugh.
"What's your name?" I asked. He looked slightly taken a back by my question.
"Edward but people call me Eddie or Ed." He smiled.
"Well I am Tokyo." I smiled. Then my smile faded.
"You already knew that." I said. Edward chuckled and nodded.
"I better go." I smiled.

I started to walk away but someone grabbed my hand. I was spun around to be faced with Ed.
"Photo?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He pulled out his phone and started to take a photo. Before he pressed the photo button I kissed his cheek. He smiled as he looked at the picture he had just taken.
"BYE EDDIE!" I yelled as I jogged away.

*•*around four months later*•*

After my tiktok of hugging strangers went viral me and Eddie became best friends. We started hanging out more and just being there for each other. And although I live with the guys we've sorta grown distant. Even me and Ant don't talk much.

@Eddie.Evans

Liked by luvtokyo, luvanthony, cassidybasset, Ella

Liked by luvtokyo, luvanthony, cassidybasset, Ella.evans and 582 others.

@Eddie.Evans: this girl never fails to make me laugh. Love you bestie !

@luvtokyo: get yo big ol' potato booty over here and give me cuddles bestie

@luvanthony: your hands look weird in this

@cassidybasset: SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND SO BACK OFF ED !
@Eddie.Evans: N o p e

@Ella.Evans: brother get into the kitchen I need to ask you something

@cutiepie3793: IS THIS TOKYO'S BOYFRIEND!?
@luvtokyo: no this is my best friend who wants his life to be kept away from the fame I have gained so please don't share his account with anyone and forget you ever saw his account

444 words