(23)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

*•*8 Months Later*•*

(Tokyo's 18th birthday)

"GET YO ASS UP!" Someone yelled. I op Ned my eyes slightly to see Charli. I smiled at her and sat up slowly.

I should fill you in on what happened in the last 8 months.

A few weeks after everything with Jaden and Mads I talked to them both. I told them that if they loved each other then they should carry on loving each other and that I shouldn't get in the way. Jaden thanks me and so did Mads. In fact me and Mads decided that it's best if we became friends. I moved out of the Sway House and into the Hype House, becoming an official member.

I don't see my old friends that much except Max and my brother. But it's alright because I needed a fresh start and I got one.

"The big 18!" Chase smiled as he entered my room.
"So what's first in the agenda birthday girl?" Charli asked. I shrugged and laid back down.
"I want to go shopping." I said.
"Okay, oh um Anthony said that tomorrow he knows it won't be your birthday anymore but to go there to get some presents and spend time with everyone." Chase said. I nodded and gave a thumbs up. I frowned a bit knowing I wasn't seeing my brother or my parents. Now, obviously I'm not gonna fly out to Kentucky just to see my parents for my birthday. We, we as in my parents and Ant, decided that I'd stay here in LA until Ant goes as well.

"You okay?" Chase asked. I nodded and smiled.
"Just thinking about my parents and Ant." I smiled. Chase nodded and hugged me.

"Right out imma change." I laughed. Charli and Chase left so I could change.

I brushed my hair and headed down the stairs

"Nice shirt." Tony smiled.
"Thanks Tony." I smiled back.

*•*After Shopping (cause I'm to lazy to write it)*•*

"Can we watch some movies?" I asked.
"Like all of us?" I continued. Everyone smiled and nodded.
"I'm gonna go change." I smiled. I ran up to my room to change into something comfier.

I go back downstairs and see that everyone has made a big fort

"How many people can fit in there?" I asked.
"All of us if about 4 of us cuddle right up into somebody." Chase said.
"Well you guys get comfortable." I smiled. I stood around while everyone sat down. I don't really want to end up cuddling with someone. I mean actually I don't k own wether I do or not. Recently Tony has been nice to me but I'm not sure wether I like him like that or not.

Now, like I'm a character in a Wattpad fanfic the only space is next to Tony and it's a tight squeez between him and Ondreaz. See now this is what I would call very awkward.

I laid down and smiled at Tony then at Ondreaz.

501 words