16

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

I woke up to my phone buzzing over and over. I looked to see my brothers caller Id.

Answer ?

Yes
No

"TOKYO WHERE ARE YOU!?" Ant yelled.
"France." I yawned. I heard Ant groan.
"You can't run from your problems." He said. I sighed.
"Ant tell me the real reason you're calling cause I know damn well that you have my location." I said.
"Jaden is in pieces that you left-"
"IS THAT TOK!?" Someone cut Ant off.
"Tokyo?" The person asked. I could tell it was Jaden and that he has been crying.
"Hey J." I whispered.
"I miss you." He said.
"Miss you too." I smiled slightly.
"Right fellas I only have two days here in Paris before I go to Scotland." I said.
"Bye." Ant and Jaden said.

I decided to change and head out to the Eiffel Tower.

I left the hotel and made my way down the pavement. It's only about a 20 minute walk from the hotel to the Eiffel Tower. It's a nice sunny and warm day. So why not walk instead of public transport.

—————————

I walked into a small cute cafe and sat down in a booth. I pulled out my phone and posted on Instagram.

@luvtokyo

Liked by luvanthony, jadenhossler, notnoen, Brittany

Liked by luvanthony, jadenhossler, notnoen, Brittany.loyd and 13 million others.

@luvtokyo: got a stranger to take this.

@luvanthony: so that's dope ?
@luvtokyo: yeah I guess

jadenhossler: Miss you
@luvtokyo: Miss you too

@notnoen: YOU'RE IN FRANCE AND DIDN'T INVITE ME !

Brittany.loyd: hoe lonely I see
@luvtokyo: basic white hoe name I see
@fan1: sis snapped
@Brittany.loyd: didn't really tho did she ?

Fan2: stunning 🤩

Random1: oh she's in France

Load more comments...

"What can I get for you today?" Someone asked. I jumped a bit and looked up to see a old lady.
"Um caramel shortbread please?" I asked. She nodded and walked away.
"Caramel shortbread huh?" Somebody asked from beside me. I looked at the booth next to me and saw a hot...no....actually yeah, hot boy looking back at me.
"Uh yeah it seems like the most basic thing here." I laughed awkwardly.
"I'm Charlie Patterson." The boy smiled.
"Tokyo Reeves." I replied. His eyes widened.
"I knew you were familiar." Charlie said. I hummed a reply. I'm waiting for him to ask to become friends or ask for a picture.

There was a weird silence. Charlie went to speak but I cut him off.
"Look I know your gonna is to be friends so you can get some clout or your gonna ask for a picture so like if you want a picture snap one now." I said. His face dropped.
"No no no." He laughed.
"The only reason I was quiet is because you've been my tiktok crush since you started tiktok." He smiled.
"Oh." I whispered.
"You're Scottish aren't you?" I ask. Charlie nodded.
"My flight is tomorrow night." Charlie said.
"No way! I'm going to Scotland tomorrow night!" I smiled.

We checked out tickets and realised we were flying on the same plane. I smiled. The lady came over with my shortbread.
"It's lovely to see young love bloom." She smiled looking at me and Charlie. We both blushed and smiled.

—————————

"WHY IS SCOTLAND SO COLD!?" I yelled to Charlie who was slightly ahead of me.
"GET USED TO IT LASS!" He yelled back at me. He unlocked the door to his house and we walked in.
"Let's film a tiktok!" I smiled. Charlie nodded.

I started filming. I was doing parts of my make up while mouthing parts of the song. The song is 'Beggin' on your knees' from Victorious. At the end my make up was done and I was wearing shorts and one of Charlie's hoodies. Charlie kissed my cheek right before the clip finished. I captioned it 'Scotland's fun but cold'. I smiled while watching it over. It posted and got quite a lot of likes really quickly.

My phone started ringing and realised it was Jaden calling me.
"Hey J." I smiled.
"Who is he?" Jaden asked straight up.
"Who?" I asked confused.
"THE GUY IN THE TIKTOK TOKYO!" Jaden yelled. Not gonna lie that shit scared me.
"He's a friend Jaden." I said. I heard Jaden groan.
"That's what you said about Ed." Jaden said. He sounded one, drunk, two, like he'd been crying.
"Yeah, well I was wrong about Ed but me and Charlie are just friends!" I said.
"I don't FUCKING BELIEVE YOU!" Jaden yelled the last bit.
"WHY DOES IT BOTHER YOU SO MUCH!?" I yelled back.
"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" He shouted then hung up.

I wiped the single tear away and sighed. I turned to face Charlie. He smiled and gave me a hug. I broke down into tears. Jaden just admitted his feeling for me in literally the most scariest way.
"Call him back in the morning okay?" Charlie said. I nodded.

820 words