(25)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

What to wear? What to wear? Oh I know what to wear!

I left my room and headed towards Kouvr and Alex's room

I left my room and headed towards Kouvr and Alex's room. Most people are asleep and I know for a fact Kouvr will be but there is a slight chance Alex is awake. I knocked and heard some one shuffling about. The door opened and I was created with a tired Alex and a cute Stormy behind him.
"I'm heading to my brothers place now." I smiled.
"Okay, be safe please." Alex said as he gave me a hug. Alex and Kouvr are like my second parents. And I love them for it.

—————————

"ANTHONY!" I yelled. Screams could be heard from probably everyone in the house. Everyone comes running down the stairs and tackles me in a group hug.
"Woah, didn't know your guys'd names were Anthony as well." I smiled.
"Shut up stupid." Griffin smiled. I sighed and my smile kept growing wider.
"Okay so basically-"
"Tokyo I need to talk to you." Mads cut me off. I nodded and smiled.

We went out side by the pool and sat down.
"I ended things with Jaden." She said looking straight ahead.
"Why?" I asked.
"For you." She said as she turned her head to look at me.
"He likes well liked me but he loves you." Mads smiled. I smiled back and hugged her.
"Mads you are so gosh darn perfect!" I smiled. I jumped up and went inside.

"Where has Jaden gone?" I asked everyone. They all looked at me and pointed to the bathroom.
"Thanks." I smiled.

I knocked on the door of the bathroom.
"What?" Jaden asked.
"I need to talk to you." I said.
"I'm on the toilet." Jaden said.
"We both know that you are sitting on the counter scrolling through insta trying to ignore me and Mads." I said. The door clicked and he opened it. He hopped back onto the counter and turned his phone back on.
"Called it." I smiled at him.

I entered and shut the door behind me.
"Put the phone away." I said. Jaden looked at me and did as I said.
"Thank you." I smiled. I looked at the spot next to him.
"If you move over a bit I can sit with you." I pointed out. Jaden looked at the spot and then back at me.
"I think I'm good." Jaden said. I nodded and slid down the door. I sat on the floor with my legs crossed and looked up at him.
"She told me." I said.
"Told you what?" Jaden asked.
"You already know." I said.

I stood up and wrapped closer to Jaden. I pushed him off the counter and sat down where he previously had been sitting. He looked at me and smirked.
"Uh oh." I whispered.
"Yeah, uh oh." Jaden said. He smirked as he came towards me. He put his hands on my waist and threw me over his shoulder. We exited the bathroom and he headed towards everyone else.

Thank you to everyone reading for getting the book to 4K views❤️

518 words