13

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

It's about 6:35pm so I'm getting ready for my date. Ed told me to wear something cute, casual but fancy-ish. So I'm going with:

I braided my hair and did some natural makeup

I braided my hair and did some natural makeup. I put my phone, my money, my house keys and my lipgloss into my bag and headed down the stairs. I waved by to the guys before heading out. Before I shut the front door I heard Jaden ask the guys something along the lines of.
"Where's she going?"
I brushed it off and continued towards Ed's car.

———————————

"Thanks Eddie." I smiled. I was about to shut his car door before I re thought it.
"Want to stay the night?" I asked. Ed smiled and nodded. He got out of his car before locking it. We headed into the house to hear laughter coming from the kitchen. We started to head upstairs but someone heard us.
"YO TOKY-" Bryce yelled before pausing when he saw Ed.
"Bryce shh you know Ant will kill me." I whispered.
"What's up Bryce?" Josh asked coming up behind Bryce.
"Oh my god." I whispered.
"Go away." I hissed. I pushed Ed up the stairs.
"We need to talk missy." Josh said. I groaned.
"Go up stairs and pick a film or something." I smiled to Ed. He nodded and headed up. Bryce grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Sneaking a boy in?" Josh asked.
"WHAT?" Ant yelled. I sighed.
"It's only Ed." I paused.
"You know I was on a date with him Ant!" I hissed.
"Woah when did this happen?" Griffin asked.
"You guys annoy me so much." I groaned. Jaden came into the kitchen and looked at us all confused.
"Want to fill me in?" He asked.
"No not really." I said.
"She went on a date with Edward and Bryce caught her sneaking him in." Josh explained.
"TO WATCH A FILM AND THEN SLEEP." I yelled. They all looked at me with the 'sure' look.
"I hate you so much." I said before walking away.
"Get Ed our of the house otherwise I'm sharing a bed with you both." Ant said.
"IT WON'T FIT ME, YOU AND ED!" I yelled.
"YOU'VE GOT A QUEEN SIZED BED I THINK IT WILL!" He yelled.

383 words