(24)

*•*Mads POV*•*

Jaden and I have been having relationship issues. He's been distracted lately and I can't help to think that it's because he still likes Tokyo. Which I wouldn't be mad about because they were cute together. Until my dumb ass ruined it. I love Tokyo with my whole heart. I want her to be happy. She's been through so much lately. And most of it has been caused by me.

"Jaden tell Tokyo how you feel." I say. Jaden looked at me.
"I want her to be happy." I smile.
"But Mad-"
"Jaden if you don't tell her how you feel then someone else might get her before you." I say. Jaden nods and smiles at me.
"That night when we got drunk...did it mean anything to you?" Jaden asked. I looked at him and smiled.
"Of course it did but now this doesn't feel right." I sighed. Jaden nodded and smiled.
"Thanks." He said.

Sorry it's so short !

I keep deleting fanfics because I don't enjoy writing them or people don't read them.

I've written at least 20 chapters once and nobody read it.

So before I stupidly even think about deleting  my new book 'Different' I'd like you to check it out for me.

The plot of it is the fact that Bella Evans and Bryce Hall both know they like each other but Bryce doesn't act on it. By act on it I mean he doesn't ask her to go on a date or start talking. So Bella being the independent girl she is decides to ask him herself.

How will it go ?

Well that I don't know yet.

P.s I will not delete this book since you all love it

Thanks for being so supportive <3

291 words