(21)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

(Before the chapter starts I just want to say that I love Mads and in no way in any form think she's like this but it's for the fanfic)

Recap:

"Hey guys!" Someone yelled.

Current:

I turned to see the biggest bitch in the world Mads Lewis. Her and Jaden used to have a thing. She walked over to the edge of the pool and took her oversized top and shorts off. She was wearing an amazing 1 piece that complimented her body. She climbed in and swam straight over to Jaden. He smiled at her and she smiled back. Jealousy rose inside of me. I climbed out and laid back down. I put my sunglasses on so nobody could see my death stare towards Mads.

————————

Flirting. She's flirting with him. He's flirting back-
I stood up and grabbed my shit. I went inside and up to my room. I dried off and changed.

I grabbed my phone and headed down the stairs

I grabbed my phone and headed down the stairs. I went out to the pool to see Mads and Jaden still flirting. I started to tear up a bit.
"I'm going to see Max since I haven't seen him in a while." I said to everyone. Obviously nobody listened. I saw Mads go in for a kiss. Jaden wasn't pushing her away.
"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE I'M GOING TO MAX'S!" I yelled. I slammed the back door behind me and ran to the front door. Max and Isla moved out and are living separately. They live in apartments next door to each other but Isla is currently in New York.

————————

"Max open the door please!" I said with tears streaming down my face. I was banging on the door.
The door opened and I fell into Max's arms crying.
"Shhhh shhh it's okay it's all gonna be okay." He whispered while stroking my hair.
"I don't think he's over Mads." I cried. Max sighed and pulled me inside.
"Go sit on the couch." Max said. He shut the front door and came over and sat with me.

"I know we haven't really spoken much but you're the only person I want to see right now." I said in a whisper.
"You replaced new with some guy who turned out to be a fake friend and boyfriend then ran off to Scotland where you made another friend who is also a guy." Max said. I broke down into tears. I've been such a shitty friend.
"Don't cry." Max whispered.

"You should go speak to Jaden." Max said breaking the silence that had filled the room.
"Tell him you love him." Max said. I looked Max in the eye and nodded. I hugged him and he hugged back.
"What would I do without you?" I asked.
"You'd probably be in jail for murder." Max laughed. I smiled.
"I'll drive you in my new car." Max said.

Once we got down to the garage I couldn't believe it. Max has an amazing car. Like oh my god-

"A Tesla!?" I asked

"A Tesla!?" I asked. Max nodded and threw me the keys.
"No way?" I asked. Max nodded and got in the passenger seat. I smiled and climbed in.

—————————

I opened the front door and walked in. I waved bye to Max before shutting the door. I could here someone making tiktoks but I could also here the laugh of Mads. I headed up to my room and left my phone on my bed. I headed to Jaden's room where I could hear Mads laugh.
"Mads shut up in case Tokyo comes home." Jaden said chuckling. The door was cracked open a bit so I peaked in. I could see Jaden kissing Mads neck and leaving hickeys. I ran to my room and locked the door.

Unfortunately for me the walls are thin and I could hear everything going on.

641 words