(22)

*•*Tokyo's POV*•*

I'm woken up by people yelling. I could clearly hear my brother so obviously I have to get up and see what's happening. I quickly changed before heading downstairs.

I started to tie my hair into a messy bun as I walked down the stairs

I started to tie my hair into a messy bun as I walked down the stairs. I noticed everyone standing around and Jaden with his head in his hands.
"YOU FUCKED MADS!" Anthony yelled.
"God, you're louder than Jaden and Mads were and that's surprising." I said. I walked past and into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottled water and took a sip. I placed it on the island. I walked back out. I walked over to Anthony and hugged him from behind.
"Okay wow, you never give me hugs anymore." Anthony said.
"Well I need a hug." I frowned. 
"Oh great, Jaden broke my sister." Anthony groaned. I heard someone walking down the stairs. I turned my head to see Mads.
"Fucking bitch." I said.
"Um, excuse you?" She asked.
"What did you say?" She asked.
"I called you a fucking bitch." I said. 
"Just because Jaden wanted to fuck me and not you doesn't mean I'm a bitch." Mads said.
"Look Mads you should leave." Jaden said. He looked at the floor.
"Ugh, whatever." She said. She slammed the door.

"I've not been to the Hype House for a while." I said to break the awkward silence.
"I'll call you an Uber." Ant said.
"I'm gonna call Charli and ask if I can stay a few nights." I said.
"Woah, no you don't have to do that because of me." Jaden said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.
"I'm going to pack." I said.

———————————

"I'M GONNA SLAP A BITCH!" Charli yelled. I've just finished explaining everything from yesterday and today to Charli, Dixie, Addison, Kouvr and Alex.
"That's so fucked up." Addison said.
"I don't know what I was thinking when I fell for Jaden honestly." I shrugged.
"And I feel like I should be more hurt but deep down I know that me and him wouldn't have lasted long anyway." I sighed.
"And I also don't know what happened when I wasn't there, like Mads could have been a psycho and like blackmailed Jaden into it." I said.
"Honestly I think you need to have a bit of space from them both and then talk to Jaden." Kouvr said. I nodded.
"You should also talk to Mads and get her side of the story." She added.

414 words