Mario Does The Chores

It had been one week since the war on Anime Island. The SMG4 crew fought long and hard with bravery, determination, and most importantly, hope. But one certain plumber didn't care about anything else during those dark events. It was his inkling friend he cared for. Meggy. She had been saved from a dark and possibly permanent fate. But however, victory was not achieved without a life being taken, that being Desti. She was unfortunately killed during the war and this had a severe impact on Meggy, after confessing her love to Mario, the plumber helped her in every way possible in order for her to be happy again, and it worked. The two have been a happy couple since, and the others have been very happy for the two of them.

Moving onto the present day, it was nice and sunny out. Mario was on a sun chair completely naked, along with an umbrella and a bowl of spaghetti next to him on a table. Life was great for the plumber.

Mario: *Singing*

???: Hey, Mario!

Mario: Oh?

Mario turned his head one-hundred and eighty degrees to see where the voice came from, it was his girlfriend, Meggy.

Meggy: *Sets up a sun chair next to Mario* Mind if I sit here?

Mario: Not at all, Meggy!

Meggy smiled and laid on her sun chair and held Mario's hand, but noticed he was naked.

Meggy: O-oh!

Mario: Hmm? O-oof... Sorry, just trying to get some tan.

Meggy: I-it's fine, hehe. I didn't expect to see that.

Mario: *Chuckle* Ah, now that life is back to normal, I finally get to have some Mario time! Especially with my girlfriend!

Meggy: *Giggle*

Mario closed his eyes and started to enjoy the heat when suddenly something blocked the sun out.

Mario: Hey fatass, get out of the way, you're blocking Mario's super sunshine.

Meggy: *Gulp* Uhhh... Mario?

Mario: Hmm? *Opens his eyes*

Peach: Mario, put your clothes back on!

Mario: EEP!

Meggy: *Thoughts: Jeez, does she ever act normal?*

Mario: Grrr! What is it, Princess Bitch?! I'm trying to get some tan and spend time with Meggy!

Peach: WHILE YOU WERE OFF ON THAT ANIME VACATION, THE CASTLE GOT FILTHY!

Mario: Vacation? Mario was out saving the world. *Puts his clothes on and points at Meggy* AND saving Meggy!

Meggy: That's right!

Mario: Go get the others to do it.

Meggy: Yeah, we really want to spend time together.

Peach: They ARE helping!

Nearby, Luigi was watering a Piranha Plant and waved at Mario and Meggy.

Luigi: Hi!

Piranha Plant: I'm going to lick ya... *Chomps Luigi's head and starts moving around*

Luigi: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Piranha Plant: BRING ME YOUR TITS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mario: Well, looks like you don't need Mario's help.