There's Something Up With Meggy...

Yet it was another normal day in the Mushroom Kingdom, the green plumber was inside of the castle watching Garfield dance on the TV.

Luigi: *Laughs* Oh yeah!

The ground and castle suddenly began to shake.

Luigi: Wah?! Huh? Mama Mia... 

Luigi ran outside to see Meggy working on a treehouse outside.

Luigi: Wow.

Meggy: *Inkling noises*

Luigi walked over to the treehouse and raised an eyebrow.

Luigi: Ohh, hey Meggy. What are you doing?

Meggy: Making a treehouse... Is that not obvious?

Luigi: Oh, okay... Why?

Meggy: Why not?

Luigi: ...Riiiiiiiiight.

The green plumber climbed the ladder and pulled himself up over the ledge.

Luigi: Hi! Are you... Feeling okay?

Meggy: Of course. Why wouldn't I be?

Luigi: Well, it's just that I thought you'd be training for Splatfest or something.

That was clearly the wrong thing to say. Meggy dropped her hammer and started to have intense flashbacks about the war on Anime Island, then started to see Desti in her flashbacks.

Desti: You better win Splatfest for me, okay?

Luigi: Meggy, you okay?

Meggy: EVERYTHING'S FINE.

Luigi: ᴼᵏᵃʸ. 

Meggy kicked Luigi off the treehouse, the poor green plumber hit the ground hard and stars started to fly around his head.

Luigi: Mama Mia! Something's wrong with Meggy... I'm going to need help on this...

Meggy: Uh, bye!

Luigi pushed Mario into the scene, the retarded plumber was standing there (MENACINGLY!) making his usual goofy face. That is, until his bro punched him.

Luigi: Mario!

Mario: Whoa! Hey, Luigi! How are you?

Luigi: There's something wrong with Meggy.

Meggy: YOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *Building her treehouse like a champion*

Mario: Hmm... What? She seems fine. Hey, Meggy!

A spanner came out of nowhere and hit Mario in the head.

Mario: Uhhh... Okay, I do see some concern, but I think she's fine!

Luigi: Oh, man... I really hope so, bro...

Mario walked to the bottom of the tree and started to gently shake it.

Mario: Hey, Meggy? Come here! Mario wants to talk to you-

The plumber slipped and slammed his face into the tree, due to his incredible weight, the tree started to shake and topple.

Meggy: WHOA! *Inkling screaming noises*

The tree fell and hit the ground, and so did Meggy.

Mario: Oh, shit!