The Escape

Hey guys before I start I just want to say a huge sorry for not updating in so long. School has been so stressful lately but I promise to update every week from this week on as its the last week of school so I will have more time. I also want to say thank you to you guys. The book has 1.6K readers on the book which is fantastic!!! Thank you guys so much and don't forget to vote and comment :D

The Escape:
The familiar roundness of his head and the broadness of his shoulder set a panic in me that could not be contained! I sat as still as I could, gripped Tom's hand a little tighter and hung my head hoping he would not turn around. By he, I mean my father.

Tom turns to me but I can't meet his gaze. "My fathers here." I whisper

"Shit" he replies. "Follow me. Stay to the right of me. When we get out, i will take you home. Pack a bag and I will ring an alpha friend of mine, seek shelter until I can get your father under control."

"How long will I stay there?" I ask, I don't want to leave him behind. I have feelings for him. Strong feelings at that.

"I can't say. Until it's safe for you to come home." His voiced lowers. "I am not going to let him hurt you again."

So we stand up and walk calmly out of the cinema, straight to the car. Leaving Dean and Destiny behind. We drive straight to the house through the backstreets making it harder for any followers.

While I pack my bags I hear Tom on the phone talking to someone. I can't help but think about what's going to happen in the near future. I sit on the bed head hung down. Tom walks in about half an hour later. my bags have been packed and placed at the door.

"What's wrong?" He asks sitting down beside me on the bed.

"I'm scared, what if I never see you again."

I can see it on his face, he's thinking the same thing. He leans in and ever so gently places his lips on mine. My breath hitches in my throat. He wraps one arm around my waist and the other on the side of my face while my hands rest on his shoulders. The kiss is slow and passionate and I love every minute of it.

"I love you"

A/N

Thanks guys :)