His kiss ass side

**At home**

Once I got home it was like 6 a.m, so I walked upstairs, took a shower, put on my pj's, and walked into the guest room to sleep. As soon as I woke up in the morning I made the bed up, walked into the master bedroom, did my daily hygiene, got dressed, did my hair, and everything else without saying or looking at August.

"Good morning Asia" he said with his sexy asf sleepy voice,instead of saying anything, I just walked straight pass him.

Once I got downstairs I cooked breakfast for both of us, cleaned the kitchen, put his food in the microwave like always, and walked out the door to take a walk. About 2 hours later I got back home, once I got inside I took another shower, got dressed ,and went downstairs for something to drink.When i got downstairs I walked straight to the kitchen. I took out my water from the freezer, and walked over to the sink, and put it under hot water. Before I could turn around I felt someone grab my waist, of course it was August.

"Baby" he whispered in my ear with his sexy asf New Orleans accent...yass lawd.. I couldn't even say anything cause I know if I did we would be fighting again,so I just turned around, and when I did August had a handful of gifts. So I rolled my eyes and throwed that shit on the counter, grabbed my water, and walked upstairs. I really hate to be rude, but that nigga is a ass, so I can't always be nice.

**Indya**

When I got back inside the house I took another shower, and got dressed. Once I finished I walked over to the door, and when I opened it I instantly bumped into someone, when I looked up I seen it was Chris,ugh. 

"Hi Indya" he said smiling at me

"Hi" I replied kinda coldly, unlike Asia I'm not rude,maybe.

"Can we talk?" he asked my getting serious

"um,OK" I said walking back into the room with him, and sitting down on the edge of the bed with him

"Look Indya, about last night" he started then stopped and let out a deep sigh

"I didn't mean anything I said or did, I was really faded,and I'm sorry if I hurt you" he said looking me in my eye, wow I think he is really sincere with it, this is the first I ever seen him so serious, since he's so silly all the time. I didn't know what to say so I just looked down at my feet. The next thing I know my chin was being pulled up, and I was kissed, of course I kissed back who wouldn't  it's Chris.