Messed up(pt.2)

•Indya•

After both Asia and I were done crying she got some strength to crank up the car, and she drove me home, and I gave her and big hug, and told her I loved her, and that everything will be ok. After all this she been through she needs to know that someone loves her, because August obviously doesn't.

After Asia watched me walked into the house, I heard her drive off. Once I got closed the door I locked it, and when I turned around Chris was there.

"Baby"

"What?" I said walking around

"Is Asia ok?" He asked me sounding worried

"No, she had a miscarriage" I said with tears forming in my eyes again, and walking upstairs

After I finished crying over the death of my niece or nephew, I wiped my tears and went to go take a shower. After I showered I put on my pj's, and hopped in bed. Then Chris walked in and took a shower, then he did the same as me, and hopped in bed next to me.

"Indya"

"What Chris?" I asked annoyed

"You ok?" He asked concerned

"Yes" I said while turning around

"We still need to talk baby" he said while sitting up in the bed

"We have nothing to talk about" I said while getting up and walking to the door.

Once I got out of the door I walked down the hall until I was pulled back a bit, and pushed against the wall.

"Look Indya I'm really tired of you with this shit " he started

"Leave me alone" I said pushing him and trying to walk away, but he slammed me back into the wall a little harder this time

"I'm trying my best to make you feel better, cause I  feel bad for what I said to you, and I really regret it. I'm just not ready to become a father yet, and I know it might bother you, but I don't want to be a shitty father. If we're gonna have kids let's just let it happen and not rush it because, both of us are on it 19, and I'm pretty sure you not want a baby to stop you from having fun. So all that bullshit I was talking before I'm sorry for it, and I just wanted you to know that I really love you" he said sincerely, before I knew it that nigga had me in tears, and I know what he said this time he meant it. So I pulled down to my size and kissed him, then I was picked up by my ass and kissed back. Then I was carried into the bedroom. You already know how we made up.

•Asia•

I walked into the house feeling horrible and with an attitude out of this world, so anything August does he we get his ass kicked quick, after all the bad he has cause me. I walked further in the house to smell weed, and when I looked in seen August sitting on the couch with a couple of his friends, the whole time I was walking upstairs I could feel August staring at me. Anyways, once I got into the bedroom, I undressed and got into the shower, after showering I put on my pj's , and once I finished August walked in.

"Babey" he said walking over to me, but I didn't reply inside I just tried to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.

"Let me go" I sad trying not to cry

"What's with the attitude you had when u walked in" he asked while looking me in the eye

"You killed my baby" I said looking away, and almost drowning in my own tears

After I said that he let go of me and just looked.

"What are you talking about?" He said sounding hurt

"After all of your abusive I started to get cramps, a--" I said but I couldn't even finish my tears because I started crying more. Before I could try to finish I heard the door slam.