Missing him

•Asia•

I got up and asked August to get me some water, so he walked out the room, and in less than a minute I heard more than one big boom, so I ran our the door to see August falling down the stairs. A smirk appeared on my face as I ran down the stairs to help him, but then I felt bad even tho he did push me down the stairs before.

"Are you ok?" I asked sitting next to him on the floor

"Oww!!"he said trying to get up but he fell back screaming on pain, so I took him upstairs, and made him lay down as I grabbed some rubbing alcohol, and rubbed his sore body.

"Shit Asia" he said pushing my hand out the way

"Sorry " I said feeling kinda bad, but I'm just trying to help.

"No, no just stop, this shit is your fault if you didn't ask for some damn water" he started but got cut off by me.

"Excuse me, I'm just trying to help your dumbass" I said hitting him in the stomach hard and getting up off the edge of the bed.

"Shit, the fuck" he said screaming in pain

"Get your stupid ass back here" he demanded

"Fuck you" I said giving him the finger while walking out the door, as soon as I got out the door my arm was grabbed.

"Where tf do you think your going?"

"Bitch...let me go " I said snatching away from here

"Bitch...go f*ck yourself" he said while letting go of my arm, then I just turned around and slap the shit out of him.

"Bitch" he said before slapping me with the back of his hand, making me drop to the floor. So I pulled him down and punched the shit out of him, which pissed off so we punched me back...you already know we had another physical fight, and after this one I lost it. I ran into the bathroom holding in my tears, and I cleaned my face. When I came out he wasn't there. Perfect. So I grabbed a bag and packed some of his clothes, and other shit like his charger, then walked downstairs and threw that shit out the door. Once he seen me do that he walked outside to get the bag, and that's when I locked him out, and ran upstairs.

"Open the damn door Asia" he yelled as I walked to the window

"No, take your shit and find somewhere else to sleep" I yelled back pissed.

"Wtf? Open the door" he yelled

"No, I put all you need in there including your wallet, so go to a hotel " I said before closing the window, and walking over to the bed, breaking into tears. Why do we have to go through this all the time?