Chapter XXIII

Jisoo's POV

"YAH! LISA! YOU ARE SO UNFAIR!"

"SHE'S A CHEATER! ROSÉ, YOUR SISTER IS A CHEATER!"

"HAHAHAHA! I AM NOT! Just accept that you lose, bud!"

I shook my head because of the loudness of these three kids voices that echoed the whole living room.

We— Seulgi, Dahyun, Sana and I— were in Manoban's residence to spend our weekend together. Irene and Jennie were the only who weren't here with us. Irene needed to go to her grandparents house with her parents while Jennie has a group project to do.

"Are they too loud?" I heard an angel voice behind me so I turned my body. My lips automatically formed a smile when I saw my girlfriend standing behind me.

While we were in Australia, Rosé and I became more close to each other until I admitted to her that I have deep feelings for her. Fortunately, she has the same feelings for me. Not long enough, we became more than just friends.

I pouted and reached for my angel's hands. "They are so loud, my chippy chipmunk. Make them shut the hell up." I heard a screams at my back like they were teasing me so I turned my head to them and put my tongue out to tease them back.

Rosé sat next to me and handed me a snack. A chicken sandwich.

"Rosé unnie! Lisa is so unfair! She's cheating!" Dahyun pouted to Rosé that made my girl laugh. "Lisa-ah, play fair, sissy." Rosé said to Lisa that made Lisa's eyes widened jokingly.

"Unnie! I am not cheating. They are just worst at playing this game." She smirked at the two that made me and my chipmunk laugh.

The two started to yell at Lisa and slapped her arms, head and body. Lisa was just laughing at them.

"It's so nice seeing her like that." I heard Rosé uttered while looking at her sister being punched by those two.

I smiled as I hold her hand. She looked at me. "It's been a year, babe. You should get used to it." I chuckled softly and looked at the three kids again.

I just hope that Jennie is good enough for Lisa.

I don't want to see the miserable Lisa again.

- - -

Lisa's POV

"Aren't you done, Nini?" I asked her as soon as I lazily laid my body down on my bed.

Jennie was still in her classmate's house to do their project. it's been hours since the last time I saw her and my body, mind and soul were still looking for her.

"We're not yet done, love. We still have to make a PowerPoint presentation for our reporting on Monday and we still have to memorize our parts." She answered.

I heard some noises coming from the other side of the call. It's like they're talking about something.

I frowned when I heard a voice of a guy calling Jennie. "Where are you? I'll go there. I miss you." I pouted even if I know Jennie won't see it.

She chuckled softly. "Lisa, we've been away for like three hours. You can't be serious." I can imagine her shaking her head while smiling.

I smiled with the thought. "What's wrong with that? I miss you every time you're not with me. I can't help it." I honestly said.

I'm already used to see Jennie everyday with me. I'm always missing her every time we have and need to separate our ways. I'm really so deep in love with this girl. She's driving me crazy.