Chapter L

Jennie's POV

"See you tomorrow, Jen!" Wendy waved her hand to bid her goodbye to me so i did the same. "Thank you for today, Wends! See you!" I said before i entered the cab.

I let out a loud sigh after I told the driver the address.

Everything is going so smooth on my work at the café but it was the opposite in my relationship with Lisa.

I've been ignoring her for the past few days not because I want to but because we both needed space.

I'd be lying if I say I don't miss my girlfriend, every day and every night nauubos ang control ko sa katawan ko para hindi lang siya yakapin at hindi siya kausapin every time she tries to talk to me. Sobrang bigat sa pakiramdam na iwasan yung taong nagbibigay ng lakas sakin.

I was stopped in thinking when the cab stopped in front of our house, hindi na sa apartment ng Kuya ni Jisoo.

Since the three of them started to have a job, they decided to buy our own house na malapit din sa university ko. Now that i think of it, they always think of me. And i felt so guilty for taking their kindness for granted. I should repay them for everything they've done to me, especially Lisa.

"Hey, Jen." Napaangat ang mata ko at nakasalubong nito ang mga mata ni Rosé.

I gave back her a warm smile and entered the house. "Hi, Rosé." I greeted her back.

She's sitting on the couch in the living room while watching her favorite soap opera and eating her snack.

"Have you eaten?" She asked as i sat next to her. I nodded my head and rest it on the head of the couch. "Yup. Kayo ba?" I asked.

Pansin kong tahimik ang paligid. Not the usual scene na maingay dahil nag-aasaran sina Jisoo at Lisa tapos sasawayin naman ni Rosé.

Now that i mentioned my girlfriend's name, I looked upstairs na parang nakatingin ako sa pinto ng kwarto namin.

Nakauwi na kaya si Lisa? Nakakain na kaya siya? Tulog na ba siya?

"I already ate dinner and obviously, eating again." She laughed loudly that made me laugh too.

"For those two kids, nagpunta sila sa bar just to have some drinks daw. Didn't my sister inform you?" She asked and I blinked twice saka ko lang naalala ang message ni Lisa kanina.

I nodded slowly. "She did. Nakalimutan ko lang." I chuckled nervously and watched the drama she's been watching.

It's already late pero wala pa rin yung dalawa. I looked at the wall clock on the top of the television and saw that it's already 10:02 pm. I tightened the grip on my phone in my right hand, hesitating if I should message or call Lisa just to ask where she is because I'm getting worried.

"You're not in good terms?"

Rosé asked dahilan para mapatingin ako agad sa kanya with a light shock expression on my face.

Although, i shouldn't be shocked. I know na napapansin nila yon hindi lang sila nagtatanong. Maybe, waiting for us to spill the tea.

She looked at me with a weak smile and concern eyes. I nodded my head to her and lowered down my head a bit. "Yeah."

She sat properly and faced me. "You can tell me, Jen. I'm willing to listen. Don't worry, I won't take side on anyone. I'll be fair." She said and chuckled softly.

I chuckled too before i let out a silent sigh.

I started to tell her the whole story, starting on why I looked for a job and how Wendy helped me to find one until the scene happened between me and Lisa.