Sophie Wakes Up

~ Edited ~

Keefe's P.O.V.

By now Sophie's flasher disguise was off and the mother and daughter were staring at her when she changed back to her fourteen year old self. But Sophie punched FITZ! WITH A SUCKER PUNCH! *snicker* Of all people! She punched the boy she likes! Keep it together Keefe. "She is losing too much blood!" I yelled. "We'll have to take her to the Elvin world to fix her!" I grabbed her and said thank you to the girl and the mother and stepped into the beam of light that brought me to Elwin's medical area. I placed her on her cot under her Level Three picture. Then I sat on the cot next to hers under my picture. (Which was right next to Sophie's.) I vowed to stay there till Sophie woke up. I stayed next to her side several days begging her to wake up while Mr. Forkle got the blood from her biological mother and while Bullhorn curled up onto Sophie's lap.

Elwin came in with her biological mother's blood and all the Councilors rushed in. Including her parents. All the councilors rushed to Sophie and started an apologizing fest even though she was unconscious. Grady and Edaline started to rub Sophie's wrists and put some smelling elf salts under her nose. Elwin started putting some of the blood back in Sophie's body. I had to turn away. I did NOT want to see the human needles in the girl of my dream's arm. But I WILL be there when she wakes up.

-Several Days Later-

Sophie's P.O.V.

I heard voices. Begging me to get up. But I couldn't, the darkness was too welcoming.

I groaned and I opened my eyes and looked around. There were no needles sticking in my skin, and no doctors huddled over me. "What type of hospital is this?" I looked around again but my sight was still a little blurry. I tried to sit up but something heavy blocked my path. I looked at my lap and saw a cat-like animal.

Why would a hospital have animals in it? And especially on the patients?

I rubbed my eyes again and my vision came to. I saw a little rhino horn on top of the cat.

"Oh no, oh no. Bullhorn?" Bullhorn looked at me with wide eyes and sat there. I rubbed his head. He jumped off of me and then off the cot. I looked to my left. I giggled seeing a drooling boy that Bullhorn was looking at.

"Keefe?" He snorted and turned his head. I finally got a good look at him. He was sitting in a chair with his head on my cot and by the looks of it had not fixed 'The Hair' for a while. I reached up to his head and ruffled his hair like I rubbed Bullhorn's head. While my hand was in his hair I saw I was still in my bikini with cloth wrapped around my torso where I was shot. I jerked my hand back not wanting to wake him, but Keefe quickly grabbed my wrist. He looked up at me and said,

"Nice swimsuit choice. I approve." I blushed crimson while snapping my two fingers and a bottle of youth appeared on my lap. "Why are you here? And was Fitz happy about this?" Keefe winced at my questions.

"Um. I'd rather not talk about that and you might need to talk to..." Keefe started.

"To who Keefe?" I asked.

"Wellll. All the boys except Wylie and Dex like you." Keefe said, flushing crimson, and looking at the ground.

"Really? They don't want to be my friend anymore? Including you?" I whispered.

"What! No! You know what never mind. Forget I said I said anything. They are still your friends." Keefe said as Ro snorted in the background.

"Ok. Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Well there's a door to this room. Wanna go check it out?" Keefe asked, offering me a hand.

"Sure Keefe. Sure." I said, smirking.

Sorry! I did not know how to put this. Because if I did Sophie's Point Of View that would be really long so I am just going to make her talk to her parents and have them explain it all. I mean, that's what parents do. Right?