Chapter 1

Once upon a time not long ago, there was a house that remington and sebastian and Emerson lived in on a really big hill uwu. One day Remington walked into the living room where Sebastian and Emerson were omg. Remington said

"What's up boomers? I have a giant fish." Remington was standing in a giant fish he started twerking. Emerson's eyes watched his brothers Ass moved back and forth.

"Why are you shaking your non existent Ass." Emerson said as Sebastian started crying.

Remington stepped out of the giant fish he was standing in and stopped twerking. He took the fish and slapped Emerson with it. Sebastian dramatically gasped and began to pop his ass. Remington steps back into the fish and hops away. Emerson watches all of this and begins to violently breakdance. Sebastian stops popping his ass and curls up under the table and cries super ugly and loudly. Emerson stops breakdancing and looking at Sebastian and grabs his face. "Man the FUCK up you little bitch." Sebastian pushes emerson way and picks his own nose and then says

"Shut up emerson >:((." Sebastian says hurt "We have to get that giant ass fish away from remington did you see his feet?!?."

"Yes and I don't give a damn really but if you want to deal with his smelly feet then have at it bud!"

"NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND." Sebastian screams in a whiny high pitched voice. "THAT FISH JUICE IS MESSING WITH HIS HEADDDDDDD DID YOU SEE THE FISH OIL ON HIM."

"I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A SCARED LIL BITCH BOY!" Emerson says Sebastian starts dramatically crying again and dramatically runs into his room slamming the door.

Remington comes back naked wearing the fish like pants and poops in the fish

"OH NO DADDY I MADE A ACCIDENT" Emerson stares at Remington and gasps holy shit sebastian was right. Emerson runs to Sebastian's room and noclips through the door.

"SEBASTIANN." Emerson says dramatically. Sebastian with an ugly crying face on

"What do you want Emersonnn? I'm busy :(" He says as he eats his daily bowl of spoons and shits them on larissa.

"You were right about remington" Emerson says even more dramatically as he kicks larissa out of the room. "He's gone like tots crazy"

"I told you soooo >>>>>:(" He tosses his spoons out the window and hits a nearby child"

"Whatever will we do" Emerson whines and faints. Sebastian gasps and quickly pops his ass.

"Emersonnnn noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Wake up i need your helpp :('' Sebastian said as Emerson lay fainted on the floor.

Remington stands in the doorway in his fish pants looking at emerson. Sebastian gasps dramatically and stands up and pops his knees.

"What are you doing here!" Sebastian says crying

"Fish Fishhhhhhhhfhjejhdscyo erkgusdgghdfhkasddfngsfehegsjv4t" Remington says sebastian tackles him and takes off the fish throwing remington in the closet where remington puts on some stinky clothes and locking it. He sniffs the fish before throwing it out the window hitting another small child.

Whatever will he do Sebastian thought as he sat down on a small shot glass.

..To be continued..