Prologue.

If you do right, no one remembers.
If you do wrong, no one forgets.

Izuku's POV

"Im sorry ma'am but your son, izuki uchiha.... well.... he's quirkless. Im so sorry kid, but you cant be a hero."

What?

Did i hear that right? This cant be happening.

Im..... quirkless...?

Why?

How?

My ambition.

My dream.

Its all gone with those words. I stared in disbelief as well as my mom, but she thanked the doctor and took me away and back home, i was utterly speechless during the trip back home.

Im one of the unlucky ones to be born powerless.

-\\-

After we got home i went to my room and locked myself there watching all might videos, and him saying people throughout the day.

Night came and my mother knocked on the door.

"Izuku dear! Are you hungry? Would you like some sandwiches? I bet you'll love them!!!" She said as she unlocked the door to my room.

But i didn't respond. I kept watching all might videos of him saving lots and lots of people. My mind dwelling from refusing reality, refusing to believe my fate.

I ignored her while staring at the screen, trying to think this is all just a bad dream and I'll wake up soon.

My mom looked concerned and went close to me.

"Izuku dear, please answe-"

"Mom... can i.... become a hero...?"

I asked her, my face in a twisted, hopeless smile, not wanting to accept the reality that im quirkless. I was so desperate that she would say no.

"Izuku dear...!" She ran towards me and hugged my tightly, tears streaming down her face, i too was crying hard, reality had failed me in the most spectacular way possible.

"We'll get through this..... together!!" My mom said as i smiled...

But in sadness.

Time skip 4 years from now
*izuku was 4 years old before this, now he's 8*

"Whatcha gonna do deku?! Gonna stop me?! Like hell you can! You're fucking useless!! A quirkless person like you cant even defend these worthless fucking damn extra's!!!" Katsuki or kacchan is what i call him said to me as he raised his hands and explosions came off of it. It didn't terrify me because i was used to it, he threatens me a lot which is a daily routine by the way.

"Please kacchan, dont hurt them! Put it all out on me instead just leave them alone!" I yelled, small tears forming in my eyes as i begged for him to stop hurting them.