Chapter 12: Tension

NOBODY'S POV

Today was the faithful day.

Today was the time izuku will get his chance to show the world his greatness.

A moment of disaster.

A moment of loss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku woke up to the sound of his alarm.

The smashed it hard and it broke into pieces.

He steadily stood up and went to the shower to get ready for the day.

He was silent.... Too focused to talk and mumble about anything.... The pressure was getting to him now.

He needed complete control of the pressure.

He slowly turned the knob around and let the warm water calm him, but of me help at all.

His eyes were still dead serious, he was really feeling it through his body.

His mind echoing of how difficult the battle is going to be, his own heartbeat being heard with each heavy thump.

He can hear water droplets falling off and crash to the floor.

He was in total focus and worry that everything around him was on slow motion.

The atmosphere was tense to suffocate anyone in with him at the same room.

No matter what the others will say, izuku will ignore them.

He was too deep in thought.

Too deep under the pressure.

And too deep into focus.

His eyes burned with determination and absolute will power. He wasn't planning to put his training into waste and let his Gramps's down, especially inko.

He promised her that he will be the number one by any means necessary.

And this was one of those opportune moments to shine and appeal to the world.

He needs to get pass his barriers to achieve his dreams.

Everything was set. He was ready.... His face again full of determination and sheer will power.

And that alone can make a man step out of his limits and rise to even greater standards. But the atmosphere was too tense, too suffocating, too unnerving. So much more that now everyone else in the house can feel his tension.

They remained silent as inko cooked breakfast without her happy humming, Sasuke just ignoring the tension, Madara just sipping his Jasmine tea and not minding it.

"Will he be fine?" Inko asked. Her face was with a worried expression. She was also being affected by the tense atmosphere being emitted by izuku.

"He will be fine inko... He is just feeling the world's pressure at his fingertips and mind. But I believe he will get pass that... You'll see." Madara said as he continued to sip his tea.