Chapter 1: U.A. Entrance Exam

Izuku's POV
*time skip to the scene near the sludge villain attack*

It was the last day of school here, the teacher is already handing out papers for our future jobs and planning, i was excited! Im gonna apply to U.A. high! My dream manifesting itself into reality!! "Uchiha... is there something you would like to share to us and that excitement of yours?" My teacher asked calmly, i shook my head and bowed politely to him.

"Good, now listen class. As you may know today is the end of your schooling here, now we've given you these sheets to evaluate your choices to your future...." the teacher went silent for a few seconds and i raised a brow of what he will say next.

"But come on! I know all of you here are gonna be heroes!" The teacher exclaimed as he ripped off the sheet of paper as well did my classmates, except me and katsuki of course.

'Then what the hell were these for?? Just celebratory destruction???' I was confused so much, look at how much paper these sheets cost! Come on!

"Hey teach'.... dont lump me in with these worthless extra's ya hear? Me and izuku are the ones who will ace the top and fight for the 'number 1 hero' spot... cuz.... we're gonna apply to U.A. high. These extra's wont even survive the mock city test." Katsuki said as most of the class were throwing violent reactions towards him now.

I sweatdropped at his comment and just let the chaos flow like water.

"Now now class dont be like that, you all have wonderful quirks too, just not as good as katsuki and izuku, but i'm sure you're all gonna be great heroes as well!" The teacher was trying to cheer up the mood of the class as he proceeded to the lesson which i could hear groans and moans of despair half way through the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell had rang and it was summer vacation now. We were packing our bags with things like papers, notebooks, etc. Kacchan was still sitting down, probably too lazy to stand. I sighed and grabbed my bag, i went over to katsuki and reached out my hand.

"Go on ahead deku, i'll catch up later. Train to pass U.A." he said as i smiled at him, then went home.

I went to cross through a dark alley way went i suddenly hear the man hole pop open.

"Hey kid.... help me out here, im trying to escape authorities and i need a vessel..." he said as he came out of the man hole.

"Look kid dont be terrified, but im gonna take your body, this wont hurt if you dont struggle, so it will be easier for the both of us." He said as he charged straight to my mouth as an attempt.

I activated my Eternal Mangekyou on both eyes as i fire bend my amaterasu flames around the villain.

"W-what the fuck!?" The sludge villain said as he backed off from the black flames.

"Sorry villain, but you're not taking control over my body." I smirked and activated my Rinnegan

" I smirked and activated my Rinnegan