Chapter 4: combat training

IZUKU'S POV

Me and ochaco were right outside the building, planning our routes to go nearer the makeshift bomb and capture the 'villains'.

"So it will be like this. Since we both have communication in our hands, ochaco you take the left side of the building while I take the right side of it, that way we can cover more ground as we ascend to the last and obvious place they would be hiding, at the top floor or roof top. So when something bad happens to each of us, either one of us will race to find the bomb and retrieve it, if you encounter at least one of them, stay hidden. We can't risk getting injured for now."

Izuku I said as uraraka had completely understood his plan.

"You really prioritize safety first." Ochaco said as I chuckled a bit. "Yeah I guess you could say that... But let's get right to hero business. We've got a bomb to retrieve." I said as I activated my Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

"Let's go!" And we headed inside, just as the timer was out.

"Good luck and call for help if you think you can't win it. I'll be worried if you didn't." I said to uraraka as she blushed a bit.

"T-thanks deku-kun...." She said as we separated, sticking to the plan.

"Now then.... Time to find a bomb and a human bomb as well....." I said as I used my Rinnegan to switch places from here to the farthest door at the end.

NOBODY 'S POV

As izuku and uraraka climb up each floors katsuki and Iida were staying somewhere in the building.

"I'm going out." Katsuki said as he slammed the door open. Clearly going for the kill.

"No bakugou! We should guard the bomb so we can win! We shouldn't be head hunting when we know they already had come up with a plan to capture us or distract one of us!" Iida said but katsuki ignored him and went down, Iida sighed as he guarded the bomb all by himself.

"Oh this is already a loss." He said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh deku~!" Katsuki was out for blood, ready to squash anyone to the ground. Even though katsuki is now at least nice to izuku, it's not the same when it's on the battlefield.

Izuku understands as well and that whatever will happen between them in battle is no regret after.

"Shit! Of all people it had to be kacchan..!" Izuku whisper/yelled to himself as he used kamui to phase through the room behind him. He wasn't ready to face his rival and friend since he avoids getting injured.

"I can't use my power to the most extent on 1 person! It would kill him that's what!" He exclaimed as he ruffled his hair a bit.

"I'll just use one of my minor moves." He said to himself as he began concentrating. Feeling the ground and the whole building.

He now has seismic view of the whole building and can see through anything and anyone in the building.

"I knew this move would work, thanks Rinnegan!" He complemented himself as he began to contact uraraka.