Chapter 5: Universal Studios Japan

Yeah its a lame joke, don't bitch about it ;)

NOBODY'S POV

The day ended short. Izuku and ochaco were the Victor's, everyone did their best, and everyone was now at the room.

3 days of normal schooling had passed and aizawa entered the room on time to tell the class of another important training session.

"As you may know today will be a special day, why? Because..." Aizawa was giving suspense to everyone as they, except izuku and some, were sweating bullets of what it might be.

'oh it's another quirk apprehension test???'

'this might be another harsh training with a real expulsion this time!'

'does it involve big tiddies tho....'

'oh I hope it's not expulsion!!!'

"So for today you will have rescue training. Oh and you can decide wether or wether not you want to wear your costumes" Aizawa said as he went outside to prepare the bus to the USJ.

"Kamui." Izuku said as he teleported away from the class and went on ahead.

By the time he got in front of the bus he was already wearing his costume, without the mask and weapon for now, "Uchiha.... You're the first to be here. I like your rational thinking, step inside and wait for the others." Aizawa said as he opened to bus doors and izuku stepped inside.

"Maybe I should practice using amaterasu and chidori for entertainment purposes...." Izuku loomed over the thought as he played with his fire and lightning while waiting for everyone to come inside the bus.

"Say kid... You said you have 1 quirk, how come it looks like you have more than just 1? Can you brief me on that while we wait for those irrational people." Aizawa said as he sat inside the bus and looked towards izuku who closed his hands and both the flames and lightning disappeared.

"So my quirk is called Sharingan sensei. It has 3 base forms which are all coming of the first form of the quirk." Izuku said as aizawa started to gain more interest, never has he have known a quirk like that in his years, he was sure he could trust the kid to handle the quirk since he showed plenty of skill in the few days he's been here in U.A.

"The first form is the name itself, Sharingan, it can predict the movements of my enemies, immobilize them when I look at them, it doesn't have a limit of use nor a drawback." Izuku said as aizawa planned to surprise him and threw a fast punch to the face, izuku caught it with ease as both of them smirked.

"A very useful power indeed, carry on." Aizawa said.

"Next form is the Mangekyou Sharingan, this base form has an upgraded form called the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan which is what it sounds, a Mangekyou Sharingan but lasts forever." Izuku said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"This eye gives me the original ability of summoning amaterasu, an inextinguishable black flame that can be controlled by the summoner, second and most powerful move of this is the Susano'o which is like a sentient touchable and untouchable enigmatic being that sorrounds me which is capable of devastating destruction. It also develops with the users constant growth and use with the Mangekyou Sharingan. It also provides a different ability on the user, based on my family tree book, each person obtaining the Mangekyou Sharingan have its own unique abilities."