Chapter 11: The last day of preparing

IZUKU'S POV

Today was the last day of the sports festival preparations!

I'm really really excited to show all the progress I've had during those 6 days and I'm well under way of achieving the targeted results during the faithful day also.

I'm here in my room doing some sit ups to increase my abdomen to any incoming attacks.

For the past 6 days grampa Sasuke and Madara have been doing very amazing at training me.

Madara taught me basic hand to hand combat with fire style attacks, helped me with the six paths techniques which was key essential for my usage of it.

He was even kind enough to teach me a few tricks with his ability called Limbo and I manage to make mine very sneaky and dangerous.

And he taught me also how to properly control my Susano'o very well, after the USJ fight I thought that my Susano'o skill was very sloppy and avoidable, so hearing that Madara will help me with it was a weight off my shoulders.

I've also gotten used to the new development for the soul reaping technique of the six paths techniques.

Which is that I can rip a soul off of a person's body but not killing them. I've made it a choice if I want to kill them with the technique I will just have to eat their soul. And it's useful to gather information.

And if I eat that person's soul, I will gain all their abilities, memories, feelings, emotions, intellect, and strength added to mine.

I've also mastered the summoning techniques if the six paths and I can now summon both creatures and specific people alike which will come in handy for me to have a meat shield.

Sasuke now taught me how to control amaterasu more and use strategic thinking in all of my actions and attacks.

He taught me his Kirin jutsu which was very powerful and devastating. He also taught me how to stream my chidori from the air to the ground with ease, I've also been taught also how to control and increase the skills of my Susano'o, as well as improving my swordsmanship skills to implement my chidori.

I've also found out that not only I have the blood and DNA of a few selected uchiha members, I also have their Sharingan & Mangekyou Sharingan designs and abilities as well!

This mean the few selected that are my DNA now, I can use them with ease to help me in battle.

But I needed to learn them so I can choose strategically when I can use them in battle.

But the one type of jutsu I favor with the most are Genjutsu's.

It helps me change the tide of battle and allows me to sneak upon my opponents by just looking at them with them looking back.

So I asked Sasuke if I can learn all the Genjutsu's that some uchiha members use to which he happily agreed to teach me in these past 6 days.

So far I've learned a few powerful Genjutsu's as well as learning the most powerful genjutsu of them all, the Infinite Tsukuyomi, but it's merely just a knowledge...

I can't recreate the Genjutsu itself because I have no access to what both Sasuke and Madara say the 3rd eye that transforms reality.