Recap

Rose King is 18 years old who lives with her brother Connor.

He is the leader of one of the most dangerous mafias in the world.

There are 9 mafias, but the top three are The Kings, The Black Skulls and The Vipers.

The Black Skulls and the Kings are actually allies since the enemies are the Vipers.

The Vipers always steal and kill members from both of the gangs without a reason.

Cameron is the leader of the Vipers and he is one of the reasons why Rose and Connors parents died.

He kidnapped Rose and her parents thinking it would destroy the Kings.

After their death and Rose surviving, one of the priorities of Connor (Rose's Brother) is to keep her safe.

Connor asked for help from The Black Skulls since both needed each other to protect their members and prevent any massacre.

Jason Black is the leader of the Black skulls who fell in love with Rose.

After Connor asks for his help, Rose is taken to live with him for a few months meanwhile Connor is in search of The Vipers.

Months passed and Rose is kidnapped by Cameron who tortured her, raped her and had her locked down with Emily Black.

Emily Black is Jason's sister who he thought was dead.

When Jason was little her mom died because of his father. After her death, Jason and Emily were taken by Elijah Stone, leader of the Kryptonites.

After months of torture, Elijah made Jason think Emily was dead so the only way to survive was by becoming members of the Kryptonites.

Elijah trained Jason which he became one of the biggest members of Elijah's gang.

Jason got the help from Jack Santos and was taken away from Elijah.

A few years later Jason became part of a small mob which became one of the greatest and he became the leader of it.

Rose was taken away by Cameron and got saved by her brother and Jason.

They got help from the Serpents, The East Side, and Los Santos.

Those mafias are against The Calaveras, The Vipers and the Kryptonites, since they are killing without a reason and stealing drugs and money.

The serpents and Los Santos are really good friends of Jason and Connor so it was easy for them to become allies.

After rescuing Rose in the middle of the battle Connor was shot and got in a severe coma.

Rose became leader of the Kings meanwhile Connor was recovering.

After Jason realizes Emily was with Rose in the same place she was kept, Jason and Rose plan to rescue her from the Vipers.

They planned the attack with their allies and in the meantime Connor was taken by The Calaveras.

Jason's dad is the leader of it.

Rose decides to attack as soon as possible and finally be able to finish everything.

Rose realized Elijah is her biological father and Cameron is her brother.

Elijah explained everything and she finally understood Jason's life and why her parents were killed.

After rescuing Emily, in the middle of the war Rose went for Connor who in the end got shot and killed by Elijah.

And in the end Rose decides to finish everything and kill every leader who was involved in her brother's death.

Will she accomplish what she wants?

--------------------

Trailer ( His Only Rose )