CHAPTER 25

Her hips swing back and forth with an amusement expression. Men were throwing money at her as she continued to dance.

What the fuck is she doing here?

I tried to ignore it but curiosity conquers my mind. How long has she been doing this?

I stare away and I could see some men looking towards me whispering to each other while not keeping their eyes off my body.

I rolled my eyes and asked for another drink trying to ignore it. The red head came back and served me the same.

"Thank you." I smiled at her. She stayed in her place looking at me with curiosity.

"You are Elijah's daughter right?" She asks.

I nodded, taking a sip from my drink.

"That explains everything." She says. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"Every girl in this part of town is owned by your father's mob. That means we have to wear this." She says looking at her outfit.

Women aren't owned by anyone.

"How do girls get on this side of town?" I ask. I knew some girls did this for pleasure and money but I could tell others didn't.

"Men in this place mainly choose you." Her eyes changed right away after saying those words.

They didn't have a choice.

I knew she was taken away. I could tell how she didn't look pleased with being in this place.

"Rose." I heard a pitchy voice say next to me. I wanted to ignore and pretend I didn't listen but my actions as always do other other wise. I turn my head towards her direction, my eyes making contact with her blue ones.

I take a few swallows from my drink and take a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

"I found out about your brother." Her words come out simple.

His face appeared on my head making me feel a knot down my throat.

"Let me guess." She says, I could feel myself getting angrier just by hearing her words.

"You killed him also right?" She kind of whispered. Even though the music was playing out loud I could hear her words clearly.

As always, my actions took control and immediately my gun was pointing at her head. Her eyes showed fear, she put her hands on top of her head shaking uncontrollably.

"Rose what are you doing."

"What I should have done a long time ago." I loaded my gun ready to kill her.

Right now I couldn't think. When my actions take over I just do things that I could regret later. But I know her death will not make me feel regret.

I felt a hand on my shoulder knowing right away it's Elijah. The way her eyes changed from fear into shock, I knew right away what she was thinking.

I didn't turn around. My eyes are locked with hers feeling a massive wave of anger. I could feel myself heating up feeling the adrenaline in my body.

"Come on Rose. You can't kill her." His voice says chuckling at the end of his sentences.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want." My words came unexpectedly which shocked me right away.

"We need this whore to please my men." His words made me want to shoot him instead of Blair.

The thought of her staying at this place ruining her life will please me in the meantime but I know sooner or later I will kill her.

I lowered my gun and Blair stayed frozen. The redhead who attended me at the bar went towards Blair and took her away. I could see them whispering something but I just turned around and my eyes made contact with him.

"You need to control your anger." He says. I walk to the bar grabbing my drink finishing it in just one swallow.

"Liking the place?" He asks. I smile at him looking around the club trying to ignore his question.

I wasn't.

I hated this place. I hate how almost half of these women are being forced to do shit they don't want to.

He moved right next to me, also looking around. "I thought you would have liked the street fighting outside." He says.

"I do." I said looking at him. His mouth turned into a small smirk.

"Good to know because you are fighting for me tonight." He says. My heart starts beating faster just by hearing his words.

"I know you are a great fighter but I want to see it myself."

I tried to ignore the fact that I was nervous as fuck.

"Okay, with who?" My words come out of nowhere shocking my mind.

"With those two." He says pointing towards two big men. They are really built and their body's were covered with tattoos.

I felt anxiousness fill my body but I just agree with Elijah that I will do it.

This won't be a nice fight.

I have to do it my way.

"You need to show everyone what you are capable of." He says proudly moving his arm around my shoulder guiding us towards the ring outside the club.

As we walked out everyone looked at us. All of them looked at me intensely making me feel uncomfortable but I just stayed with a neutral look avoiding eye contact.

"Am I fighting against the two of them at the same time?" I ask. I have never done that.

I have fought people at the same time but with a gun.

"It's pretty simple." He says. I don't know what he means. There are two big men at least 6 feet tall and I am 5'5. How the fuck am I supposed to beat these two.

"Calm down, you can choose to do whatever." His eyes went to my gun making my heart skip a beat.

He wants me to kill them.

"Just so they can know not to mess with you."

I clench my jaw taking a deep breath. It's simple, just shoot them.

My mind just reminds me to do what I have to do as well as my actions, but some part of me tells me this is wrong.

"I need some clothes." I say. His smirk grew wider which showed proudness.

I just have to do it.

Keeping in mind what these people have done to women makes me angrier and the thought of killing every single one of them makes me feel pleased.

I checked my gun to see if it's loaded and my eyes went towards Elijah. His smirk turned into a smile as he turned to look at the crowd.

"Let's begin." He raised his voice making everyone cheer up.

-----------