CHAPTER 4

Rose's POV

Rose's POV

Screams.

I could only hear screams, and I just realized they were coming from me.

I tug on my wrists, trying to get out, only causing pain.

This is happening again.

I heard footsteps from behind, and I was afraid to look.

I knew who it was.

I could hear his laugh from the distance and him getting closer and closer.

"I knew you weren't going to save him." His rough voice said. I knew he was talking about Connor.

I felt the metallic from his knife going from my neck, to my arms, and my leg.

My breathing was uneven, my heart was beating out of my chest. I couldn't breath.

I closed my eyes waiting for everything to be finished but when I opened them, there he was.

His pale body laying on the floor. Blood coming out of his mouth, and there was a huge puddle of blood underneath him.

I felt tears coming out of my eyes. I tried to hide them since I know crying won't make things better, it will only get it worse.

He will be satisfied with making me cry.

Cameron always does that.

"He is dead because of you and you know it." He whispered in my ear.

I couldn't speak.

I couldn't move.

I was paralyzed.

I knew that even If I untied myself he was never coming back.

So what's the point of living?

I felt the knife cutting my arms causing an unbelievable pain.

There was blood dripping down my arm going straight to the floor.

"That's what you get for all the shit you have done."

"All your family is dead." He said.

I only kept screaming.

Screaming for him to stop.

I knew no one would come, but I still scream for him to put an end to it.

"Stop!" My voice came out loud and lifeless.

"Please!" I kept screaming.

It didn't stop. He kept cutting my arm and then continued with my thigh.