CHAPTER 19

"You have to calm yourself down." Jason's voice echoed through my head. My mind isn't clear right now, blood is still over my hands and some on my shirt.

I walk to my sink and get the hot water flowing to get all this blood away.

"Rose." Jason says. I take a deep breath relaxing my tense arms and body. My hands go to the water feeling the burning sensation all over my fingers and palms. Pain erupts and my hands as the hot water touches my sore knuckles full of dry blood.

"Rose let me help." Jason says again, touching my shoulder. His touch made me react right away moving his hand away from me.

"This is never going to stop." I said in a loud voice. My hands are red as well as my nose feeling a knot down my throat. All the stress and anxiety gets to me every time.

"Yes it will." Jason's face became emotionless. His jaw started to clench.

"How? We don't even know where the fuck is Elijah, Daniel is downstairs knocked out because of me and all this time I wasted it on him." I sigh. I put my hands in the sink again making me groan in pain as the hot water makes contact with my skin.

Jason's hand touches mine moving them away from the hot water without flinching, his eyes never left my side profile making me calm down a little.

"Fuck Rose." He sighed, grabbing a towel and putting it over my hands cleaning what it's left from the blood.

"Sit." His dominant voice straddles me sending chills down my spine. I sit on my bed closing my eyes clearing my mind.

I felt his weight next to me and my heart started beating fast. Just his presence makes me a little nervous the first time as I met him. Instead of clearing my mind, it became the opposite.

I look at him just admiring his face structure making my mind distract itself from the problems that I am dealing with right now.

The towel became contact with my knuckles and my eyes looked at him. "Again in this situation." I chuckle.

He didn't say a word and just a small smirk appeared on his face. I look at his neck and see all the different figures and details on him. As he cleans my right arm, my other hand becomes contact with his neck.

My fingertips move over his skin making his grey eyes look at me full of lust.

He moves the towel from my hand and puts it on the floor. My knuckles are still sore but all clean.

His eyes move to mine, then to my lips.

I felt his hand move to my knee sending chills all over my body. His fingertips send electric shocks all over me as my heart beats full of excitement.

Feeling his hand move up towards my thigh made me catch my breath. His other hand moved to my neck making me tense from it.

"Stress full day?" He asks. I close my eyes taking a deep breath feeling the tingling sensation between my thighs.

His minty breath fans my ear making me exhale with chills. I felt his lips on my ear moving to my jaw, then to my neck making me moan silently under my breath.

My actions take over my body as my legs move around his waist feeling his bulge under me. My lips immediately make contact with his as we both move with sync. One of his hands is behind my neck pulling softly my hair making me moan.

My hands go behind his neck not letting the sore knuckles distract me. My hips move around his making him grab my waist dominantly.

As the kiss becomes more aggressive he carries me to bed making me sit on top of him as he lays down. His hands touch my ass softly but firmly making me moan in the kiss.

"Fuck baby." He says making me shiver. My lips move to his jaw, down his neck sucking softly making him grab my ass more firmly. His hand moves to my inner thighs towards my area making my legs shiver.

His hand touches me down there making me moan in pleasure. "Jason." I exhale making my breath fan his neck making him stiff under me.

With those words Jason flips me over kissing my neck not moving his finger from my inner thighs.

My shirt is off leaving me in my bra. I grab his, pulling it off revealing his remarkable tattoos which turn me on even more.

His kisses move down my chest then to my stomach. His eyes look towards me, "Are you okay with this?" His voice was soft showing concern.

I know last time my anxiety took over my mind making me have a panic attack, but now, my mind is only concentrated on Jason.

I want him. The way he makes me feel safe under his touch, the love he shows with everything he does makes me fall for him even more.

I was raped. I know that.

That thought will never go away but right now. I am finally thinking about something I want to do with the person that I love.

He took my pants off only leaving me with my bra. He unhooks my last piece of clothing leaving me naked.

The feeling of covering my body came through my mind and as an instinct I did.

His warm hand touches mine as his eyes look at me. "Never feel ashamed of your body. Not with me." His words came out calm. My hand moves away revealing my nakedness.

I felt his wet lips down there making me moan with pleasure, something that I haven't experienced before. I grab his hair pulling it softly making me close my eyes feeling his tongue touching my skin.

"Fuck." I say. I never would have thought that I would let him do this after what I went through. Just the thoughts of pure pain scared me and my mind just imagined me going through it again if I ever gave permission to be touched.

Now that I am finally letting him do it, I feel loved. He goes back to my face looking at me in the eyes.

His hand touches my cheek, caressing it softly making me smile.

"You are stunning." Jason says, giving me a passionate kiss. "If you want me to stop I will." He said softly meanwhile kissing my neck and touching my body.

I nod closing my eyes feeling his warmth against me. His tattoos cover his entire body making me admire him completely.

My hand goes behind his back muscles feeling his warmth in my hands. I feel himself pulling inside me making me grab him tighter as we move against each other. He kissed me passionately, moaning in the kiss.

"Fuck." He groans, making me shiver with all kinds of feelings.

His touch makes me weak, as his words make me fall for him even more.

Never in my life I would have imagined what this was gonna be like. I thought I was never going to let this happen, scared of feeling miserable again. But now,

Jason makes me feel secure and happy for what I want.

"I love you." I say.

----------------

Sorry for taking so long posting!!!

Just started school and I have been having a lot of work.

I am also editing the first book because it has a lot of mistakes so I could take a little to post!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!!

Thank you for 30k!!!!

What do you think about the story so far?