CHAPTER 9

Jason's POV

I woke up early in the morning ready for the meeting. I decided to talk to Jones and Santos making sure the plan was okay with them. I move from her embrace slowly trying not to wake her up.

Last night she didn't wake up. At four o'clock in the morning I felt her body shake a little. I didn't want to wake her up so I pulled her next to me and my arms went around her small body and she gently snuggled herself on me.

Some kind of guilt washed over me last night. How some of the pain she has is because of me. Last year I made Connor a promise to keep her safe and failed miserably. It broke me. It really did.

It was my only job. Except from keeping my members safe, Rose was my only priority and knowing she got kidnapped, I am really pissed at myself.

She has never explained to me everything that happened there and I don't blame her. One time I looked at her body covered in big scars and marks on her wrist and thighs. And a big mark on her collarbone.

I just imagine her sitting on a chair, tied up, crying horribly, her wrist all swollen, blood covering her body, and all beaten up.

It made my blood boil when I thought of her in that place.

She has told me that they cut her, and that Cameron raped her. When she told me that I have never been more angry. I was rigid with fury. I wanted to be her first. I wanted to make love to her beautifully, to make her feel appreciated and love. To be gentle with her, to make her feel pleasure, not pain.

The way she got out of there all messed up. How she placed a smile when I knew she was sad. How she made us think she was fine and nothing bad happened to her in that place. She is damaged, but I know she was brave. Brave enough to help Emily. She had courage in herself to get both Connor and Emily back. Even though people were after her, she didn't care at all. She only cared about us.

She cares about making sure we are okay instead of letting us help her. Rose made sure Emily and Connor got home safely. She did, but not all made it.

And it wasn't her fault. I always try to remember her.

I want to always remind her that she is gorgeous, outgoing, clever, wise, strong, and brave.

I walked out of her room and glanced at her one last time before going to my house. Emily stayed with Amanda at her room, so I know she is fine.

I walked out of the house and went to my car. I called Jones and Santos and reminded them about the meeting and letting them know I was heading home.

Mike, Dylan, and Cole were already at my house. It was difficult to wake up Cole but he already knew since yesterday that today we will go against them.

We will go against the Vipers.

I will make sure to kill every single one of them. They are all staying at Camerons mansion even though he is dead. I don't know who is in charge and I don't care. I will still end them. Finally after a year of the torment caused by them.

We will finally put an end to this.

We all decided to separate yourself into 2 suburbans. We made sure to get our best men ready to go and kill every single one of them.

Before I walked out of my house ready to leave, Mike pulled me aside, "Are you sure you want to do this? We should of told Lorenzo, Stephen, and Ace-"

"No. They are already going thru a lot. Let's finish this fast." I said and walked away and got in the car making sure everyone was here and all weapons were ready.

"Ready?" Santos asked.

"Ready."

No one minds killing all of them. I didn't care at all. I haven't killed people in months. After I met Rose I wanted to stop. Even though they deserved it. I stopped myself and wanted to become a better man.