The Only Reason

(F/n: first name, L/n: last name, f/c: favorite color, h/l: hair length, h/c: hair color.  ⚠️If you get triggered easily I suggest not reading this, if you don't like something I put in there like if I say black ANBU pants but you want a... Pink skirt? Just imagine I said pink skirt. Also because it seems wrong for a 13 year old to say they love someone they will be 15 and it is in the chunin exams. Ok let's start.)
F/n POV.
It was dark and lonely. No one was there. Suddenly there was a boy with red hair and coral eyes (would that be his eye color?) He smiled at me and said "I'm here now. There is nothing to be afraid of." I run up to him and hug him. He hugs back but harder. Then a kunai stuck into my back. I felt hot tears poor out as I asked "why?" He cried to and said "because you would have killed us all of I didn't. I'm sorry f/n I'm sorry!" Everything went dark.
I shot out of my bed.  "It was just a dream" I whispered. I jumped out of bed. Gaara I miss you so much. I'm sorry for leaving but if I stayed I would have died. Your the only thing keeping me alive in this miserable world. I promise I will get stronger so I can protect us both. Without using that side of me. I thought. I got dressed. It's been 11 years. I got out of bed. "Uggg the Chunin exams is going to be soon. Kakashi sensei will probably help the "all mighty" Uchiha. He is so annoying. The boy thinks he is the best. Ha I haven't even shown my strongest side yet. They think I'm an idiot who is weak but I'm not. What can you do. I usually don't talk to team 7 other then Naruto he is my only friend.
    I was in the shadows when I heard Naruto shout "Let konohamaru go!" I walked up to a man in a cat suit hit a small boy square in the face. A blond girl then said "karkuro stop." He answered "aww temari Im just having fun." Next you hear a males voice say "Stop it both of you." We're have I heard that. A red hair boy with coral eyes showed up in a gust of wind. GAARA! He turned to a tree were the Uchiha sat and watched. "Come out." He said, the Uchiha came out. Everyone was focused on them two they didn't see me come out of my hiding place. I didn't hear anything they said. After they were done I finally found my words "Gaara, is that you?" Everyone jumped and I just realized why. I forgot I masked my chakra oops. It's out of habit I guess. He looks at me, his eyes dead. "Do I know you?" I looked at him confused "it's me l/n f/n. She use to be friends." I said and his eyes showed emotions just not the ones I was expecting. It was pure hatred in his eyes. "Who said we were friend. I don't have no friends." I felt my heart shatter. I have lived all these miserable years just for him and he never cared? No, no "your lying. Your lying! Please." He just laughed "as if you would be my friend you were like a bodyguard. But I have to say, I can't wait to see how strong you are." I broke my last part of me gone. Everyone wants a monster then fine. My face held no emotions. Naruto said "don't talk about f/n about that! She is a amazing person!" Gaara just scoffed and left. Naruto is like a brother to me but he would hate me if he new the truth. "It's ok naruto, I'm ok." He went to say something when the Sakura smacked him in the head. I quickly left and went for a walk.
     It was getting dark. I barely sleep last night just happened to fall asleep. I walked on the roofs. It was quite and peaceful. When I hear someone. I get into a fighting stance. "Come out who ever you are!" A red hair male stepped out. My face was still emotionless. I turned around and he said "you shouldn't turn your back. I could kill you and no one wi really notice." I shrugged and said "you would be doing me and everyone else a favor." He was surprised about what I said. "Why are you awake?" He said, I simply said "don't like to sleep. It is when you are most vulnerable. Now if you excuse me I have to go" I quickly leave. Gaara was still there confused. I have to stay away from him.
(Hope you liked it. Have a good time.)