I don't deserve you

I heard something in the bushes. I jumped up ready for anything. When a familiar red head came out. "what do you want Gaara?" I said as he sat beside me. "I- I wanted to talk about-" I cut him of "it doesn't matter anymore. I don't blame you." He looked mad and sad. "Why? Why do you keep that mask up? I can see it you know! I know you, I've been where you are so please just talk to me." I looked at him "why does it matter? What's the point in getting to know me?" He shook his head and did something unexpected. He kissed me!
    We held the kiss for a few minutes and then parted. I could still feel the warmth of his lips on mine. He put his forehead on mine and held his arms on my shoulders. "Because I love you f/n and I'm sorry." A tears slept out his eyes and I felt a few come out. Then more and I held on to him for dear life. "I can't do this anymore. I'm so tired and I just want to quit but if I do you all might die!" I said crying. He held me like I was going to desaper. "It will be ok, your not alone anymore. You have Naruto, Hinata, and me." I nodded and looked up to him. My eyes trailed to his lips.
    I pushed my lips to his. Our lips moving in sync with each other. Soon he licked my lips asking for entrance and I allowed it. We stayed like that until we had to get something important air, stupid air.my heart pounded. The rest of the night we cuddled but I couldn't help but wonder, what does this make us?
Time skip morning
    I walk up to see Hinata and Naruto holding hands. I put up my poker face "looks like you two hit it off." They blushed and said "it never would have happened if Gaara didn't put this together. Also thanks you for helping f/n." I felt a pain in my heart but pushed it away. "He forced me said y'all would be good for each other. Personally I could care less." Hinata saw straight through what I said "why do you say that l/n? You know you care so why lie?" I look at her and let of a evil ora and was about to say something when Gaara showed up with all of the 12 teams.
    We all went to the BBQ place. It was aquird between me and gaara. I was about to eat when I smelt poison in my food. I through it across the room. I was mad, really mad. Naruto got mad "why the hell did you do that?" I looked at him and said "poison, now who dares to do that to me?!" Everyone was shaking "no one wants to answer?!" Gaara grabbed my shoulders "calm down f/n, it's ok" I looked in his soft eyes and nodded. We all sat down and acted like nothing happened. Kakashi spoke first
"So l/n how have these years been to you?" I was going to answer when a ANBU came up to me. "Demon-san and fox-san the hokage wishes to see you." We nodded and put are masks on. We bowed to the others and left to the hokages office.
    There we saw the hokage and knocked. We walk in and there was a bunch of paper work. When she saw Naruto she smiled. I used a jutsu and made the room sound proof. We both bowed "hello, you my take your masks of." We did as she said. "What do you need lady hokage?" I ask she looked at me and her face hardened. "Im sorry demon-san but the counsel have voted to kick you out of the village. I tried everything I could to stop it but I couldn't. I'm so sorry." Me and Naruto was shocked. Naruto spoke up "that's not fair. She risked her life multiple times for this village and they just-" I cut him off "it's ok Naruto, I knew this would happen." I turn to the hokage "I understand, I knew this would happen sooner or later. I will leave the village in 2 hours." Naruto was shocked. The hokage nodded and I walked to her desk. I turned in my mask and left to pack.
Time skip 2hours
I went to the gate ready to leave. The village was blocking the entrance. They parted a walk way, holding signs saying 'demon' or 'get out'. Screaming at me say no one loves me and stuff like that. They throw rocks and sticks.
    I was about to finally leave when someone garbed me. Gaara? He hugged me and said "let's go we are getting out of here." Before I could speak we left and someone was following us. It was the 12 teams all of them. 
    It was getting dark when we finally stopped. "Where are we going?" They looked at me and naruto said "well since Gaara is the kazekage team 7 and 8 are escorting him and the rest all have business somewhere in this direction so there tagging along." I nodded "and why am I in this?" Gaara chuckled "because I want to ask you if you would like to be apart of the sand village."  I was shocked but why? He saw the confusion on my face.
    "Your a good ninja and will do amazing. It the leaf villages fault for letting you go." I nodded and left it at that. Naruto and Hinata was asleep in each other's arms. Neji didn't like it but we wouldn't let him wake them up. Soon enough everyone went to sleep except me and Gaara. He came up to me and hugged me. "You were going to leave without saying goodbye?" I nodded "Im sorry." He shook his head and kissed me. We held it there. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest again. We heard chuckles from the side. We broke apart to see Hinata and Naruto awake. "Looks like you two are getting to know each other very well." Said Naruto Gaara brought me to his chest "yes and we would like some privacy." I laughed and they stared at me. "I never heard you laugh before." Hinata said and I just shrugged. "Are you to a couple now?" Naruto asked and I turned red. I looked up to see Gaara the same way. He was still holding on to me. "Yes we are." He said. I was shocked and happy. After a while Naruto and Hinata went to sleep. Gaara and me just talked for the rest of the night. Maybe I can be happy now.